The Hawks D vs. the Top 8 D: Asset Expenditure

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
Didn't he pick a basketball player once as a conversion project and try and "learn him up"?
I'm just now seeing this comment, so sorry for the late reply.

An area scout found the undrafted George Fant and brought him to JS' attention if that is who you're referring to. He turned into the best O-Lineman they had found in years at the time, better than all of Cable's picks combined.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I'm just now seeing this comment, so sorry for the late reply.

An area scout found the undrafted George Fant and brought him to JS' attention if that is who you're referring to. He turned into the best O-Lineman they had found in years at the time, better than all of Cable's picks combined.
In that case, I'm really looking forward to this year's NBA draft in June. I'm already picturing the Pete, John and Clint selfies. 😊

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
UPDATE: Midway through the season (9 games.)

The Seahawks have additonally invested: A Top 5 pick, a 2nd rd pick, Dre Jones, and another 2nd +5th for Leo Williams, brought back Bobby Wagner, & J. Reed.

And currently rank: 20th in Points; 19th in Yards.

With their tough part of their schedule coming up. It appears all of these moves and investment will amount to nothing. They gotta play the games first, but it is not looking good.

Rams, 49ers, Cowboys, 49ers, Eagles, upcoming…

They're currently are projecting to be a bottom 5 defense by season's end, if they do not perform well during this treacherous stretch.