The Ian Furness Show - Mike Holmgren takes us inside the draft process

ivotuk

Reaction score
Really GOOD stuff! This is about more than just the draft, he goes in to some Seahawks history.

I Love Mike Holmgren! He does NOT like Tim Ruskell "That guy...."

For Downloading: In the middle of the page there are 3 buttons, "+Subscribe," "Play," "Share."
Right click on "Play" and select "Save link as," Make sure and name it, as "a8699288-2b41-5dc7-ad5d-91b3c6a4e1de" will mean nothing to you. I mean, understand it completely...translates to "GobbleDeeGook"

I used VLC Media Player. Plays almost any file type, and it's free.

Edit: Furness puts the same interview in twice, one short one, and one full show that has other stuff. So check the audio length as the 1st one is usually 15 minutes, all Holmgren, but the 2nd one runs about 39 minutes and includes other topics.

Furness H2 - Mike Holmgren on the draft process / Matty Beniers' first game / Texts and Talk Back / Softy

Last edited:
OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Gruden telling me when he was coaching the Raiders, they had their player all set up, they were on the clock, and Al Davis walked in and said "We're taking that guy!'

Apparently this was out of the blue, and they never had a chance to talk him out of it.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Furness H2 - Rob Rang on edge rushers in the draft / Listeners text and talk back / Softy: Beniers 6 days ago 35:29

Furness H1 - DK trade conversation: What would the Hawks get back? / Re-visiting the Greg Cosell conversation / Power Play 7 days ago 38:33

Furness H2 - Mike Holmgren with a coach's perspective / No Phil Mickelson at the Masters / Baseball on Peacock / Softy
8 days ago 37:55

Furness H1 - Greg Cosell on edge rushers / Bob Casper with a Masters preview / Power Play: Ron Francis interview / Something Good
8 days ago 39:30

Rob Rang - Notes from WSU and UW pro days / Centers and offensive tackles available in the draft

Greg Cosell's film-based evaluations of offensive linemen available in the draft

Rashaad Penny explains why he chose to come back to Seattle on a one-year deal

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
ANOTHER Mike Holmgren interview!!

Softy & Dick Interviews

Mike Holmgren on Baker Mayfield, Russell Wilson, Hawks Plan at Quarterback 2022-04-15

Jville

Reaction score
Mike Holmgren is always good to hear from.

Enjoyed the Rob Rang segments. Offensive linemen was of particular interest given the uncertainty of going from Solari to Dickerson.

Rashaad Penny on blocking out the negativity ...... the noise .... becoming a pro.

Definitely Worth a Listen ..... thanks for posting.​