The interception fumble.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3n469ld1 said:
Hawkpower":3n469ld1 said:
Grahamhawker":3n469ld1 said:
Really no need for a review.

The Packer d-end fell on the ball and had possession.

Britt dug it out after the fact.

Link?

Just what I saw on the field. Thought it was pretty obvious.

I didnt see any view where it was obvious.

until Britt came away with the ball of course.

Looked like a scrum to me.

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/645819554573197312[/tweet]

OP
OP
BigMeach

BigMeach

Reaction score
Thanks for confirming that is the case with Offsides penalties. I didn't know the rule but just from watching games that always seemed to be the case in the past.

I had an inkling from the very beginning that this game was not going to be something we would win. They were letting their backup left tackle bear hug us on every play, it was such a huge reason Rodgers was able to escape so often. That with all the other perfectly times calls or non calls for/against us. It just seemed like the refs were willing it, even if they didn't realize it.

Not making excuses, this was just what I saw well before I ever thought we had a chance. Got my hopes up when we started playing well offensively but then we went away from what was working (no idea why).

We shot ourselves in the foot, don't get me wrong, just saying what I saw throughout.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
seanoob":e57rxvcp said:
This is the uncontrollable part of football. I was disappointed and then kinda shrugged it off. Not a great performance by the team. This was just insult to injury.
No!, it was an "Insult" to fair play-calling from the Referees.
It was game preference for who the Referees wanted to win.
Too many bad play calls on the Seahawks - Too many slide calls to the Packers = Home Field Bias.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
jake206":37nlxjyl said:

as well he should be.

Let the dang pile unload before jumping up and declaring it someone's ball.

The ref pointed GB's way and there were still 13 guys on the pile.

He couldnt see crap down there, and neither could we.

He got a big cheer from the crowd like Enrico Palazzo on Naked Gun, so I guess its all good :D

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
There's so much nonsense that goes on in that pile that it is impossible to review. If you're depending on a review of that mess to bail you out, you don't deserve to win.

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
Hawkpower":26jjybk2 said:
jake206":26jjybk2 said:

as well he should be.

He got a big cheer from the crowd like Enrico Palazzo on Naked Gun, so I guess its all good :D

He should be upset about the offsides penalties.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilliamCooper":145v5oq0 said:
Hawkpower":145v5oq0 said:
jake206":145v5oq0 said:

as well he should be.

He should be upset about the offsides penalties.

He cant be upset about both?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilliamCooper":5xgdw6tf said:
There's so much nonsense that goes on in that pile that it is impossible to review. If you're depending on a review of that mess to bail you out, you don't deserve to win.

Or he could depend on the ref doing his job and giving the ball to the team that actually recovers it.

Crazy, I know.

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1jptumz7 said:
WilliamCooper":1jptumz7 said:

Or he could depend on the ref doing his job and giving the ball to the team that actually recovers it.

Crazy, I know.

Or you could not throw an INT in the first place. The argument in this thread sounds like the guy sitting in jail complaining that he was only giving his dope dealing friend a ride home when they got busted. Sure the call might have been wrong, but if we would've just went out and punched them in the mouth and won in a 17-3 fashion we wouldn't be talking about this.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
The refs were boning us all night. They obviously were trying to make this a make up game for the Wail Mary. They don't deserve any benefit of the doubt. This was just one of many plays. They gave the Packers a free time out at the end of the first half.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilliamCooper":21p882lu said:
Hawkpower":21p882lu said:
WilliamCooper":21p882lu said:

Crazy, I know.

Or you could not throw an INT in the first place. The argument in this thread sounds like the guy sitting in jail complaining that he was only giving his dope dealing friend a ride home when they got busted. Sure the call might have been wrong, but if we would've just went out and punched them in the mouth and won in a 17-3 fashion we wouldn't be talking about this.

haha love this logic.

the "we cant complain about the refs screwing up a pivotal call because we made other mistakes" argument.

The blown call may not have impacted the game. Or it may have contributed to the loss. There is no way to know, but its still discussion worthy.

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2eo1a2rr said:
WilliamCooper":2eo1a2rr said:
Hawkpower":2eo1a2rr said:
WilliamCooper":2eo1a2rr said:

Crazy, I know.

haha love this logic.

the "we cant complain about the refs screwing up a pivotal call because we made other mistakes" argument.

The blown call may not have impacted the game. Or it may have contributed to the loss. There is no way to know, but its still discussion worthy.

Well of course it's a discussion worth having, but don't act like it's what cost us the game. If Russ completes that screen pass Lynch rumbles down the field for a huge gain. If it falls incomplete, who knows what happens. If we don't have 12 men on the field the first possession of game, who knows what would've happened. See how that works?

Hawkpower

Reaction score

Crazy, I know.[/quote]

Or you could not throw an INT in the first place. The argument in this thread sounds like the guy sitting in jail complaining that he was only giving his dope dealing friend a ride home when they got busted. Sure the call might have been wrong, but if we would've just went out and punched them in the mouth and won in a 17-3 fashion we wouldn't be talking about this.[/quote]

haha love this logic.

The blown call may not have impacted the game. Or it may have contributed to the loss. There is no way to know, but its still discussion worthy.[/quote]

Well of course it's a discussion worth having, but don't act like it's what cost us the game. If Russ completes that screen pass Lynch rumbles down the field for a huge gain. If it falls incomplete, who knows what happens. If we don't have 12 men on the field the first possession of game, who knows what would've happened. See how that works?[/quote]

I didnt see one person blame the loss on that call.

But if we get the ball there like we should, go down and score a TD, we may win the game.

See how that works?

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1dsa598x said:

Crazy, I know.

Or you could not throw an INT in the first place. The argument in this thread sounds like the guy sitting in jail complaining that he was only giving his dope dealing friend a ride home when they got busted. Sure the call might have been wrong, but if we would've just went out and punched them in the mouth and won in a 17-3 fashion we wouldn't be talking about this.[/quote]

haha love this logic.

The blown call may not have impacted the game. Or it may have contributed to the loss. There is no way to know, but its still discussion worthy.[/quote]

Well of course it's a discussion worth having, but don't act like it's what cost us the game. If Russ completes that screen pass Lynch rumbles down the field for a huge gain. If it falls incomplete, who knows what happens. If we don't have 12 men on the field the first possession of game, who knows what would've happened. See how that works?[/quote]

I didnt see one person blame the loss on that call.

But if we get the ball there like we should, go down and score a TD, we may win the game.

See how that works?[/quote]

And if Pete had a chick salad sandwich for dinner instead of fish tacos, we might have won 52-3. Jeez.

JimmyG

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3u50vn6y said:
Really no need for a review.

The Packer d-end fell on the ball and had possession.

Britt dug it out after the fact.
Watching it live, I was basically positive this was what happened.

Nevermind the fact that the only reason there was a fumble to begin with was because Wilson threw an interception on the play. If you want to be upset about anything, direct your hostility towards that.

Complaining about this is grasping at straws.