The long undershirts trend??

jdblack

Reaction score
Bald & nude, except for a finkle/einhorn bundle, is obviously the optimal way.

chris98251

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2nannorq said:
chris98251":2nannorq said:
After getting tackled and maybe some ribbing come film day he may change, I remember Greg Pruitt when he played for the Browns, he needed like 3 Jerseys a game, they were tear aways then and I think the league changed the policy on them. But he was running with half shirts some games.
You thinking of Earl Campbell?
Those tear away's were not regular jersey's in NCAA or NFL
but took them awhile to figure it out that it was cheating in a
way.Big ol Earl got many yards after half his jersey was
shredded 10 yards back..He admitted years later that that
helped him quite a bit..

No it was Gregg Pruitt, Campbell may have done it also, Pruitt in his early years was a really fast quick back and pretty good size at the time.

Land browns has his jersey torn picture id53265797

no4mk1

Reaction score
I'm always surprised that Seabass isn't smoking a cigarette on the field in addition to his un-tucked shirt.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seymour":1mhanpzc said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1mhanpzc said:
Marshawn had dreads... Carson has a long shirt. If it was tucked in someone would complain about something else. Smash Mouth Football. DILLY DILLY

How does that contribute to the topic? I said this is a trend league wide, not just picking on Carson. :roll:

I'm also trying to understand why all the sudden they are doing this even?

I don't personally care so much about the rest of the league, just our guys giving away a uniform disadvantage of another way to drag you down.

It's a silly thing to worry about. Heck, lets go back to the OJ Simpson style and tuck the jerseys in.

Honestly, if it's a stretchy under armour type shirt, it makes sense. NFL jerseys have very little give. However, grab that little undershirt tail, and I've seen backs run right out of it. A fist full of jersey is likely to bring them down.

Yes, it was my way of dismissing a topic. :177692:

justafan

Reaction score
no4mk1":1tsdhvp9 said:
I'm always surprised that Seabass isn't smoking a cigarette on the field in addition to his un-tucked shirt.

He looks like the fat kid that wins punt,pass and kick contest

Latest posts