The new sheriff fooled all of us..OK!

Hawks46

Reaction score
What an ass clown. So, if they won, then he'd admit to being a genius and being honest the entire time ? "hey, we did good, I told you so !" I used to respect Arians. Harbaugh was a damned good coach, but you would never catch his teams doing this. He was so hyper competitive that he would never let his teams take a beating like this intentionally.

Arians would be like Rex Ryan, but his balls aren't big enough.

At least Ryan has the nuts to own up to stuff he shouldn't have said.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
There is absolutely zero chance that Arians pulls his starters if the game was reasonably close and TB wasn't simultaneously getting blown out by Carolina.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
he was sure red as can be in the face for a game he did not care about..... odd

Hawkpower

Reaction score
What an absolute clown.

The guy is an egotistical, immature loser, and the Seahawks are clearly under his skin.

The people still hating on the niners need to get some perspective. Screw the Cardinals, and screw Arians.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Decided not to play for a #1 seed before the game? I think not.

Maybe the players are dumb enough to believe it. Perhaps the AZ fans? Can't think of anybody else that would.

samwize77

Reaction score
Might wanna move this one to the shack so we can give it its proper "due".

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
10384014_727064390692978_4456080422564117457_n.jpg

ava

Reaction score
kmeleon":35kkoidn said:
Arians is an Asshat, does he really think people are going to believe this crap?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...e-arians-of-course-i-lied-about-week-17-plans

Between his "New Sheriff in town" comment and this he's getting close to the Harbaugh level of hate for me :twisted:

Hmmmmm. Wow, I had not seen this. I love love love BA (even if he isn't as cute as PC) but I am not sure I am buying this story. One thing though. My Cards just didn't play like they even cared. I kept thinking WTF is going on here. So allow me to be a "homer" and let the thought creep in that maybe, just maybe the Cards weren't all that into a game that meant nothing much. The Hawks just wanted it and possibly needed it much more? Yeah, whatever. Don't bother to set me straight..lol...my little dream doesn't even make sense. I do believe that the real Cardinals will be back for the playoffs though...I hope. Two side notes: it is almost a compliment when opposing teams start calling your coach an Asshat. I mean nobody cared about Whisenhunt. Second side note and completely unrelated: I just remembered my favorite Seahawk play from Sunday. When RW through the ball to an offensive lineman and he ran for a touchdown!!! I was kind of cheering (quietly inside so my family didn't kill me). Who does that? That isn't normal right? I mean sometimes a defensive lineman catches a batted ball or picks up a fumble and runs it in (which I always love seeing) but I don't think I have ever seen a QB purposely throw a ball to an Oline guy. Tricky.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ava":bw5mh5v4 said:
kmeleon":bw5mh5v4 said:
Arians is an Asshat, does he really think people are going to believe this crap?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...e-arians-of-course-i-lied-about-week-17-plans

Between his "New Sheriff in town" comment and this he's getting close to the Harbaugh level of hate for me :twisted:

Hmmmmm. Wow, I had not seen this. I love love love BA (even if he isn't as cute as PC) but I am not sure I am buying this story. One thing though. My Cards just didn't play like they even cared. I kept thinking WTF is going on here. So allow me to be a "homer" and let the thought creep in that maybe, just maybe the Cards weren't all that into a game that meant nothing much. The Hawks just wanted it and possibly needed it much more? Yeah, whatever. Don't bother to set me straight..lol...my little dream doesn't even make sense. I do believe that the real Cardinals will be back for the playoffs though...I hope. Two side notes: it is almost a compliment when opposing teams start calling your coach an Asshat. I mean nobody cared about Whisenhunt. Second side note and completely unrelated: I just remembered my favorite Seahawk play from Sunday. When RW through the ball to an offensive lineman and he ran for a touchdown!!! I was kind of cheering (quietly inside so my family didn't kill me). Who does that? That isn't normal right? I mean sometimes a defensive lineman catches a batted ball or picks up a fumble and runs it in (which I always love seeing) but I don't think I have ever seen a QB purposely throw a ball to an Oline guy. Tricky.

Nice post.

Not sure its a good thing when others know your coach is an asshat though.

Carroll can get on opposing fans nerves with his endless enthusiasm, but nobody can ever accuse him of being a douche.

Arians just comes off as petty and insecure. The picture on the shack showing him and a fan with an "expletive" Seattle jersey just reinforces what a puny little man he really is.

That, and his hat.

Screw Arians.

samwize77

Reaction score
ava":hns9j4hv said:
kmeleon":hns9j4hv said:

I just remembered my favorite Seahawk play from Sunday. When RW through the ball to an offensive lineman and he ran for a touchdown!!! I was kind of cheering (quietly inside so my family didn't kill me). Who does that? That isn't normal right? I mean sometimes a defensive lineman catches a batted ball or picks up a fumble and runs it in (which I always love seeing) but I don't think I have ever seen a QB purposely throw a ball to an Oline guy. Tricky.

Needs enlightenment!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
ava":37ql88gv said:
kmeleon":37ql88gv said:

Threw a TD to an offensive lineman? We obviously didn't watch the same game. His TD passes went to a WR ( Kearse), a FB (Tukuafo), and a TE (Coffman).

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
I think he meant Will Tukuafu.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFLIive/status/683776395630239744[/tweet]

dadof3

Reaction score
He's full of shit, and the media is stupid enough to slurp it up. Even if it was true, contrast that with Pete's mantra of always compete and I know what coach I would rather have

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ava, you're clearly too thoughtful and intelligent to be a Cards fan. Come into the fold, sweetheart. Our coach also doesn't try to go by the same nickname as a famous television series character.

2_0_6

Reaction score
His body language or should I say his red face told it all. His team got smacked in the mouth by a team he thought had mailed it in.

Its eerily quiet with minimal Cardinals fan activity on here today. :0190l:

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
Hawkpower":shzuamce said:
ava":shzuamce said:
kmeleon":shzuamce said:

Not sure its a good thing when others know your coach is an asshat though.

That is definitely not a compliment.

Hawk_Nation":shzuamce said:
His body language or should I say his red face told it all

With 4 minutes left in the 4th no less.