The next Aaron Donald

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Newton is the most comparable to AD in this draft. Sweat is nothing like him I was just saying for the Hawks D front. Sweat is a 0 tech, that I believe did have 5 sacks this year.
Newton is a natural 3-tech. He’s the best interior DL in this draft.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Byron Murphy II Texas 6'1" 300 DT

We could trade down twice and still select Murphy, he is a fire plug that someone need to build that dominant defense. Go ahead and take a look zee.

Cheers
I don’t think it’s possible if Seattle views him as the “next” Aaron Donald and is able to trade down, twice, if that, and select him.

Other teams have got to also see talent and wouldn’t hesitate to draft him. I don’t think the likelihood of Seattle being able to trade down is a great strategy to get talented players, at least, not supposedly Aaron Donald talented…

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s possible if Seattle views him as the “next” Aaron Donald and is able to trade down, twice, if that, and select him.

Other teams have got to also see talent and wouldn’t hesitate to draft him. I don’t think the likelihood of Seattle being able to trade down is a great strategy to get talented players, at least, not supposedly Aaron Donald talented…
True.... But its possible ?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
True.... But it’s possible ?
Well, I guess anything is possible, but honestly, me personally, love the talent at pick 16 that Seattle can choose from.

I’m pretty high on JPJ from Oregon or Fautanu from UW.

Get this JPJ his name is Jackson.

Seattle has a Jaxon.

JPJ is from Oregon and is a Center.

Seattle can find its next great Center from Oregon to replace a decade later its last great Center from, that’s right, Oregon, in Max Unger….

JPJ, because destiny, is my Seattle pick at 16!!!!!

We’ll have a JSN and a JPJ!

Awww man, I’m excited!!!

Let’s goooooo!!!!!

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm any boom (love it !) we have a couple of good OC on this team, Mac has a good evaluation on the the one we drafted form Michgan last year. I to want to see us improve our interior line as much as you do.

Our defense is where improvement is needed the most, I say let Mac build his defense to be stout.

Cheers

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm any boom (love it !) we have a couple of good OC on this team, Mac has a good evaluation on the the one we drafted form Michgan last year. I to want to see us improve our interior line as much as you do.

Our defense is where improvement is needed the most, I say let Mac build his defense to be stout.

Cheers
I like Murphy too so I’m okay with whoever Schneider and Macdonald get as I’m sure the pick will fit into their “plans.”

I think Murphy if he’s as good as Aaron Donald will go top 7…every team has been looking for the next Aaron Donald, hell, I’m sure the Rams are also looking for the next Aaron Donald as well.

12forlife

Reaction score
If we don't go QB, I would be fine with Newton, JPJ or Murphy. Just some food for thought Cooper Dejean, MM's defense in Baltimore was headed by 2 stud LB and stud Safety Hamilton. Dejean is a very similar prospect. Him roaming the field with Spoon & Woolen? Could be looking @ LOB 2.0.
Hawks have a bunch of needs on both sides of the ball just another name in the hat?

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Looking at this draft as a whole, its a good draft for OT,WR and CBs. Areas we are good at. Why do we need to build at defensive front 7 or 6 with the new style.

My 2 favorite players now.

Laiatu Latu

Bryon Murphy

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Byron Murphy II Texas 6'1" 300 DT

We could trade down twice and still select Murphy, he is a fire plug that someone need to build that dominant defense. Go ahead and take a look zee.

Cheers
Although I don't actually believe that B. Murphy is going to migrate too far down the Draft slide, IF JS can work some magic & do some Trade-Arounds to pick up a SECOND rounder in the bargain, I think there might be an outside chance of getting Murphy...The Seahawks aren't going to be the only team in the NFL that will have interest in Drafting the guy... Realistically though, I think we'd have a better chance at Drafting the 366 pound T. Sweat who just ran a 5.18 - 40 @ the Combine...Sweat is also extremely powerful/strong and more importantly--> Doesn't Take Plays Off!

Last edited: