The pick is IN! #5

balakoth

Reaction score
I like this kid he was my favorite corner. But I'm not gonna lie. I am really disappointed. I wanted Richardson or Carter.
I wanted Anderson or a trade down.

Richardsons terrible accuracy just reminds me of another Florida Gator that was highly touted and lived up to nothing

Scout

Reaction score
Those who hate this pick, you’ll forget that soon enough as we may just have the best backfield in the league this year.
I don't hate the pick.

But I am really curious to see what they do with the #20th pick.

MagnificentSeven

Reaction score
Those who hate this pick, you’ll forget that soon enough as we may just have the best backfield in the league this year.
We better, because we'll have another sub-average front 7. I knew this was going to be trouble when the Pick went into the last minute...they were trying to trade out and this was the Consolation Pick. ****.

QWERTY

Reaction score

Sure give the QB 10 seconds to stand still in the pocket. I'm sure the corner's are gonna start holding or PI.

Scout

Reaction score
For his size he is very physical and a ballhawk. Fits the tradition of a Hawk DB.

Now the BIG question is when do the Hawks add an interior DL to anchor this defense?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Could have been worse, we could have gotten one of those QBs like the poor Panthers got.

Latest posts