The Radish needs our thoughts and support

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Just talked to Darlene and Les is having more test done, and is still feeling chest pain... Depending on what the tests show and whether the pain subsides or not soon, he'll have open heart surgery... Really scary and really worried... They're extremely good people and have gone through so much this winter, especially with Darlenes major surgery... Keep sending them good thoughts and prayers!!! :les:

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Sounds like bypass surgery in the near future. Routine stuff. He'll be enforcing all your [redacted] bad language in a matter of days.

*edited by a non-Radish mod, picking up the slack.

drdiags

Reaction score
[off-topic]
Hawkstorian, check your PMs. Top of the page
[/off-topic]

Back on topic, hope the issue can be handled quickly for Les and the recovery is smooth. Hang in there old dude.

chris98251

Reaction score
Damn it, Radish the Cats are running everywhere now.

Take care and don't be in too big of a hurry to think you have to live up to some responsibility here, just get well!

In our prayers and thoughts my friend :)

acer1240

Reaction score
Hawkboi":2px7lyq2 said:
Just talked to Darlene and Les is having more test done, and is still feeling chest pain... Depending on what the tests show and whether the pain subsides or not soon, he'll have open heart surgery... Really scary and really worried... They're extremely good people and have gone through so much this winter, especially with Darlenes major surgery... Keep sending them good thoughts and prayers!!! :les:

Thanks for the update. Wanted to call Darlene but know she is pretty swamped right now too. Positive thoughts all day long!

DHawk

Reaction score
Nothing but positive thoughts coming your way, Les. Get better, friend! :les:

bellingerga

Reaction score
I know what it's like to suffer through some pretty scary health problems. Les you are one of my favorites Buddy and even though I'm not the praying type, I do occasionally send out a prayer to whatever powers may be when someone I give a damn about is in need, so I am doing so for you.

Best wishes from both myself and the lady

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Bring that big Hawk heart back to us bigger, faster, stronger, louder!

We need you for next season Les.

WHO'S GOT YOUR BACK? WE GOT YOUR BACK!

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Spoke with Les' family a couple hours ago.
Quad bypass and everything went as good as it could have.
He is going to most likely be in ICU until tomorrow and then move back to his room.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

If I hear any more info I will let all of you 12's know