The Seahulk

OP
OP
Joey13091

Joey13091

Reaction score
Three hours to get that done. Now that's dedication.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
What a character. Reminds me of the Broncos Barrellman from the 1980s.

dunceface

Reaction score
I hope this guy keeps this up for a while! this is the stuff legends are made of... and he seems to be getting a lot of camera time lately

OP
OP
Joey13091

Joey13091

Reaction score
I knew of him already just thought the video of him getting all painted up was neat.

The Radish

Reaction score
I just approved the owner of the company that does the "body work" on the Hulk. I imagine they will be by here soon.

Contoursfx

I got the impression they do others that attend game too.

:les:

contoursfx

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I want to share that SeaHulk will be on Evening Magazine this Friday night at 7pm (tomorrow). FYI- Yes, he usually drives from Ritzville to our house to get painted then he heads down to the game, he and his wife are totally cool people and he is in great shape for someone getting close to 60. lol! Just FYI keep an eye open for Dutch on TV sometime in late spring. That is all I can say!

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Has anyone been to Ritzville? LOL It's one of the rare gems where you can see "Welcome to Ritzville" and "You are now leaving Ritzville" signs, on the same street. I swear like 32 people live there. LOL

But anyway, just driving from Ritzville every game to the CLINK shows crazy dedication to begin with.. I'm more impressed with his willingness to make that trip for every home game, than him getting painted. Crazy. Thanks for posting.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Almost 60? Damn. He looks in great shape to be that age. I can only hope to be in that condition when I'm that age.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":276t9iby said:
Has anyone been to Ritzville? LOL It's one of the rare gems where you can see "Welcome to Ritzville" and "You are now leaving Ritzville" signs, on the same street. I swear like 32 people live there. LOL

But anyway, just driving from Ritzville every game to the CLINK shows crazy dedication to begin with.. I'm more impressed with his willingness to make that trip for every home game, than him getting painted. Crazy. Thanks for posting.

Yeah but they have a Zip's! :3:

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":3tqrdwxx said:
RussWILSON3":3tqrdwxx said:

Yeah but they have a Zip's! :3:

5 Guys Burgers and Fries is a little better... IMO :3-1:

Seeker

Reaction score
wish that long hair guy who is probably still banging his had on that banner had a nickname.

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
Thanks for the link..that was awesome to see him do it and didn't realized it took that much of a commitment.
he's up there with big low and grandma

Latest posts