The Super Bowl.... If you have a chance, go!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I didn't get to go last year, and won't get to go this year, due to financial reasons, but I was lucky enough to go in 2005. Even the way we lost, walking out of the stadium in tears, it was an incredible experience and one ill never forget. I really hope to see a big ol' seahawks caravan driving down interstate 5 in two weeks. Hope we fill that stadium in Arizona with 12's.

HHawk121

Reaction score
I'll be there, but unless a miracle happens, there's no way I'll be able to afford an actual ticket.

jake206

Reaction score
If you go, camp outside the stadium, sometimes SB don't usually tickets sell out. Market usually drops out after halftime show. Watch half a SB for half the price.

TaFeargOrm

Reaction score
If I can get tickets im headed over. I don't care if I have to drive straight from the Super Bowl to my training in Garden Grove that same night. This needs to happen!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I live 8 miles away.....but those prices.

I know its a rare opportunity, but still hard to swallow.

rjas77

Reaction score
Just got this in my inbox :(

Account ID: xxxxxxxx

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your continued support during this exciting season. Participating teams are provided a limited number of Super Bowl tickets and we recently concluded our Season Ticket Holder Super Bowl ticket lottery. We are sorry to inform you that your account was not drawn in the lottery.
Though not selected in the lottery process, we would like to recommend other resources for you to make arrangements to join us in Arizona for Super Bowl XLIX.

daveman918

Reaction score
$1800 for 400 level seats. Nope.

Gonna watch on my HD projection screen unless we get the lottery.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
daveman918":2gu80usl said:
$1800 for 400 level seats. Nope.

Gonna watch on my HD projection screen unless we get the lottery.

That doesn't include $400 processing fee PER TICKET

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
I got the same bad news. 0-4 now on the drawing. Last year they did a second drawing for unclaimed tickets and struck out there too. Think I'm just gonna buck up and buy a plane ticket tomorrow and hope the prices come down before the game like they did last year.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
As much as I would LOVE to go.. can't justify dropping 2K a ticket.

To those who go, represent us well. As you did a year ago

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Son, daughter-in-law and I are making the trip hoping to score decent priced tix before the game starts!!
Staying in Tucson.

HHawk121

Reaction score
I'd pay for airfare and provide lodging if someone had an extra ticket *wink wink* :mrgreen:

Latest posts