The Tennessee Titans …..

rjdriver

Reaction score
Were 11 points away from advancing to the SB last year after two straight road playoff wins.

They are built with a punishing ground game designed to win on the road. They also have one of the leagues most underrated QB’s.

Now I didn’t watch the game because of work. Had I, I’m sure I would be as frustrated as most of you are.

That being said, let’s not pretend that this should have been an easy win. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tennessee gets another win against the NFCW before the year is done.

cymatica

Reaction score
rjdriver":2e5v8rxa said:
Were 11 points away from advancing to the SB last year after two straight road playoff wins.

They are built with a punishing ground game designed to win on the road. They also have one of the leagues most underrated QB’s.

Now I didn’t watch the game because of work. Had I, I’m sure I would be as frustrated as most of you are.

That being said, let’s not pretend that this should have been an easy win. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tennessee gets another win against the NFCW before the year is done.

They are not built to come back from a 2 score deficit. Seattle had them exactly where they wanted after 2 quarters, it took a monumental choke job and stupid play calling to lose this one.

getnasty

Reaction score
I don't kind losing to the Titans there a very good team. It's just the way we lost to stings.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
They are a terrible defense and terrible secondary.

There is no shame losing to a good team.

There is plenty of shame doing what we did today in that 2nd half, on both offense and defense.

Hopefully, they learn from this.

Jville

Reaction score
rjdriver":1j7hduzq said:

Remember when ball control was the big NFL buzz phrase? I sure do.

80 offensive snaps verses 59 defensive snaps.

40 rushing snaps in balance with 40 passing plays.

42.33 minutes verses 22.42 minuses.

212 yards rushing verses 77 yards.

In the past, some might have offered that the losing team scored to fast and coasted from there.

I'd sure like to hear what Mike Holmgren thought of the Titans game.

Grind Grind Grind ........ stop us if you can.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Credit to Tennessee, they stuck to their plan even at 15 points down away from home. Run-run-pass is a fairly reliable plan when the runner is Derrick Henry and the main target (at least in this game) is Julio Jones! Also, credit to their secondary, who did a good job of snuffing out the pass game toward the end when it really mattered.

They’re a good team. It’s not the end of the world to admit as much.

Latest posts