The What's Wrong With Russell Wilson Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
DavidSeven":qqch69it said:
Seahawkx":qqch69it said:
RW needs to watch and learn from Luck.. This guy is simply amazing. Just imagine if we had Luck.

How do you still have an account? The reason Indy is down right now is because of Luck's multiple first-half turnovers.

Did you just see that jack?? Thats whats called a Franchise Qb.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":383kuml9 said:
This offense is not good enough to advance to the SB. Marshawn and the OLine put the offense on their back today. SF or Car will take that away next week. I'm not buying the blame on the OLine or Bevell. Execution right now at QB and WR is THE ISSUE.

Defense wins championships.

Having a better offensive performance would certainly help, but of course, I could list quite a few examples of offense far less proficient than Seattle's that not only advanced to the SB, but actually won it.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Wilson almost lost us the game.

Then again, he has won us a few too.

Elite QBs don't have multiple games like that in a row.

I don't care about the rain, it is not an excuse.

Either Wilson needs to overcome Bevell or we need to run Bevell out of town like the Vols ran Kiffen out. Or Wilson just needs to get the yards on his own.

But right now that was a substandard game for any QB, much less someone that supposedly gets called MVP quality.

Lots of QBs have bad games though, we will see how he bounces back. We have no choice because we cannot win without him.

AVL

Reaction score
Pathetic but predictable. You make like he's a God then bitch when you find out he isn't. What possible good can this whining do?

Carry on.

chiltech500

Reaction score
hawk45":3580u0v1 said:
Yeah but I kind of agree that Luck is all the Colts have. No shutdown-takeaway D, no Lynch. Luck threw 1 bad pass, the other pick was a tip. Luck's legit.

Luck to Brazil, 2 great passes TD.

What happened to the RW we had last year?

NCstateHAWK3

Reaction score
Maybe the MVP talk got to him a little.

He still seems extremely confidence in his ability and play from his interviews.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
AVL":2klw5mzn said:
Pathetic but predictable. You make like he's a God then bitch when you find out he isn't. What possible good can this whining do?

Carry on.

Wilson could be a football god. But Even gods poop. It smells bad, we don't like the smell. We talk about that stink here. Not sure it's productive, but kinda hard to ignore? We prefer rainbow farts that smell of cinnamon and touchdowns, of course.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seahawkx":1gzy4xph said:
DavidSeven":1gzy4xph said:
Seahawkx":1gzy4xph said:
RW needs to watch and learn from Luck.. This guy is simply amazing. Just imagine if we had Luck.

How do you still have an account? The reason Indy is down right now is because of Luck's multiple first-half turnovers.

Saw him throw his 3rd INT to put this game to bed. Franchise!

Anthony!

Reaction score
OreIdahawk":2mfxpcck said:
There were about 5 different occasions on the read option today where the Saints bit HARD on Lynch, and had Wilson kept the ball, he would have easily gained at least a first down or close to it. So frustrating! He was so dynamic with his legs last season especially with the read option. It's almost like he's scared to keep it. He really seems to have taken a step back in that department. Just doesn't look the same. With that said, he is still freaking awesome and I wouldn't trade him for the world. I just wish he would keep the ball more often on those read options because that would also open up the run even MORE for Marshawn.

Good thoughts but here is one, has it occurred to anyone that PC does not want him to keep it much? Maybe seeing what happened to RG3 made PC not want Rw to run much right now? Maybe seeing all the hits he had been taking PC does not want him to rum as much. That said lets remember he has more rushing yards this year than last.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Mtjhoyas":155dxgwy said:
Here is whats wrong with RW, who is playing just miserably right now...

Overanalysis

The guy just refuses to trust anything he sees and when he does decide to act, there is so much hesitation and a lack of confidence. Paralysis by analysis. He needs to let it loose.

Thankfully, next week will most likely be a 14-10 type game. It all boils down to which QB will make key plays in that one. Hopefully RW figures it out and hope to God that Percy gets cleared to play.

I think you're on to something. He needs to stop thinking like a coach and start trusting his instincts and just start ballin'.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3lw2nea7 said:
Seahawkx":3lw2nea7 said:
DavidSeven":3lw2nea7 said:
Seahawkx":3lw2nea7 said:

Maybe thats because He doesnt have a Beast behind him and the luxury of having one on one match ups all game long or a Defense that just asks of him to not just lose it for us like RW(Mr.100 yards/game) does.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seahawkx":1type3hp said:
DavidSeven":1type3hp said:
Seahawkx":1type3hp said:
DavidSeven":1type3hp said:
Seahawkx said:

Maybe thats because He doesnt have a Beast behind him and the luxury of having one on one match ups all game long or a Defense that just asks of him to not just lose it for us like RW(Mr.100 yard/game) does.

Lol this guy really hates Russell Wilson

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seahawkx":16neepd6 said:
Maybe thats because He doesnt have a Beast behind him and the luxury of having one on one match ups all game long or a Defense that just asks of him to not just lose it for us like RW(Mr.100 yards/game) does.
[/quote][/quote]

Or maybe that is because that is how he plays, and you have to live with the bad as well as the good like all QBs

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seahawkx":1fap7i6l said:
DavidSeven":1fap7i6l said:
Seahawkx":1fap7i6l said:

Keep trollin', bro.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1eby5cs6 said:

I dont fall in love with someone blindly and get all emotional over him. RW is the qb and should perform much better than he has been last 5 weeks. I loved him till this time, but he just sucks lately. It was acceptable when he was getting 150 yards passing and 60-70 yards rushing, but 100/5 is just unacceptable. Even Tebow got better stats than that. Look where he is now. I dont see any difference between him and RW recently.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seahawkx":148jxpbc said:
-The Glove-":148jxpbc said:

I dont fall in love with someone blindly and get all emotional over him. RW is the qb and should perform much better than he has been last 5 weeks. I loved him till this time, but he just sucks lately. It was acceptable when he was getting 150 yards passing and 60-70 yards rushing, but 100/5 is just unacceptable. Even Tebow got better stats than that. Look where he is now. I dont see any difference between him and RW recently.

Lmfao... Maybe we should give him a call then

plyka

Reaction score
White Devil":1yyd0ptw said:
He has receivers that can't get open.

Yes I saw the pass he missed on the scramble, but he's being forced to play a very tight game.

He had Percy today. Percy is the most dynamic WR in the game! Did you see Baldwin and Tate and kearse? These are sick WRs, not bad ones. For evidence just look at their performance when Seattle was throwing eRlier this year and last year.

The problem is the coaching staff. I don't blame it 100% on bevell. It's Pete's fault as well. They refuse to take risks. It's their ideology of safe, conservative, run run punt punt and depend on your defense. It's what they did with Wilson in the first six games of last year.

Anthony!

Reaction score
plyka":1odddmf9 said:
White Devil":1odddmf9 said:
He has receivers that can't get open.

Yes I saw the pass he missed on the scramble, but he's being forced to play a very tight game.

He had Percy today. Percy is the most dynamic WR in the game! Did you see Baldwin and Tate and kearse? These are sick WRs, not bad ones. For evidence just look at their performance when Seattle was throwing eRlier this year and last year.

The problem is the coaching staff. I don't blame it 100% on bevell. It's Pete's fault as well. They refuse to take risks. It's their ideology of safe, conservative, run run punt punt and depend on your defense. It's what they did with Wilson in the first six games of last year.

AGREED great post

Johnny

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2osd5o0m said:
He's been off, but he's still Russell Wilson, and he did well when it mattered.

This sounds like every Tim Tebow fan....

The guy was horrible today... that's the bottom line. The defense won this game today and Wilson was lucky enough to make one play...

Status
Not open for further replies.