This may just be the ultimate fan wedding moment.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
The Mrs. and I had a shotgun wedding. Everyone was encouraged to bring theirs, all the bridesmaids and grooms were carrying as well. After we did the I do's and kissed we all shot them in the air to celebrate. Damn it feels good to be a country boy!

OP
OP
Bakergirl

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Throwdown":379prsha said:
Call me old fashion, but that might be too much.

How so? It was really just for the pictures. Okay the lime green tux shirts weren't just for the pictures, the jerseys were the groomsman gifts. I think it's cool.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of marriage in general, but THIS is the way to do it if you must! :th2thumbs:

kearly

Reaction score
I am more impressed by the bride's willingness to go along than anything else. Wedding day is a BIG DEAL to most women. She's either amazingly unselfish or is just that much of a Seahawks fan. Either way, I'm impressed.

OP
OP
Bakergirl

Bakergirl

Reaction score
kearly":twv2ucda said:
I am more impressed by the bride's willingness to go along than anything else. Wedding day is a BIG DEAL to most women. She's either amazingly unselfish or is just that much of a Seahawks fan. Either way, I'm impressed.

I'm sure it didn't take too much convincing. The article says she's a 3rd year season ticket holder.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kearly":1t0622cr said:
There is no doubt she is a cool chick, that would have been the best wedding I've been to. I bet it was fun!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Bakergirl":1tuwi45x said:
Throwdown":1tuwi45x said:
Call me old fashion, but that might be too much.

How so? It was really just for the pictures. Okay the lime green tux shirts weren't just for the pictures, the jerseys were the groomsman gifts. I think it's cool.

I mean I can understand those invitation pictures, my cousin and his wife did the same thing with their Hawks jerseys. But the wedding photos? But ayyyy to each their own.

Infamous425

Reaction score
i work with the bride's father, heard he wasn't very excited about the whole seahawks theme.

The Radish

Reaction score
Infamous425":wdz832ph said:
i work with the bride's father, heard he wasn't very excited about the whole seahawks theme.

Another one of those people that think everything has to be about them.

:roll:

However let me temper that with him maybe paying for it. Very cute indeed. Lots of weddings need to have more "fun" in them.

Throwdown

Reaction score
The Radish":4a9fxno5 said:
Infamous425":4a9fxno5 said:

Another one of those people that think everything has to be about them.

:roll:

However let me temper that with him maybe paying for it. Very cute indeed. Lots of weddings need to have more "fun" in them.

Isn't that why they serve alcohol at 'em?

pehawk

Reaction score
Embarassing. Yes, I said embarassing, a man with no pride or shame.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
When we were on Buffalo there were locals warning is against wearing our colors to the game and buying us rounds out of respect and pity when they learned that we intended to.

One of the things they said as rhey tried to convey the fanaticism that Buffalo had for the Bills that stood out was the following:

Ya gotta undastand. A Bills jersey is acceptable attire at your best friend's wedding. When you are the best man.

acbass

Reaction score
Everyone has that one goofy photo they do. What a great woman she is for going along with this. My girlfriend won't even consider going to one game.

Latest posts