This morning at coffee a ninnir fan came over

The Radish

Reaction score
to our group.

Basically felt we were lucky got all the breaks yada, yada, yada.

One of our guys asked him,,"do you expect to win games when you have more turnovers than points?"

:lol:

Hawknight

Reaction score
The Radish":3l676rr1 said:
to our group.

One of our guys asked him,,"do you expect to win games when you have more turnovers than points?"

NICE

Highlordb

Reaction score
I love it....damn Niner fans just can't admit that they were out played by a better team...they live in denial, while constantly living in the past....

HansGruber

Reaction score
I would have responded that it might help win games if your starting QB was EVER able to score a touchdown against our starting defense.

THE TABS

Reaction score
I suppose this guy also thought the Mayweather fight was a draw, Aaron Hernandez is misunderstood, and Alex Rodriguez is clean?

There are some people on this Earth that are just too stupid for words :roll:

C-Dub

Reaction score
The Radish":1f59d756 said:
to our group.

Wow....where was this at? All my 9er fans where I work didn't say much. They knew they got lucky in the first half and played like garbage throughout the game.

It's all those damn Packer fans here that piss me off.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I would tell him "what do you expect, you have more Rings than points ?"

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
C-Dub":2y97sapn said:
The Radish":2y97sapn said:
to our group.

Wow....where was this at? All my 9er fans where I work didn't say much. They knew they got lucky in the first half and played like garbage throughout the game.

Swinging doors,,,the car group.

:les:

OrFan

Reaction score
I'd suggest to the guy that he should go buy himself a big wheel and start his own group. He could pretend how great it is and live happily ever after in denial.

mikeak

Reaction score
C-Dub":39njiu6t said:
The Radish":39njiu6t said:
to our group.

49ers didn't play like garbage. Their defense was really good and their offense was simply shutdown. Doesn't mean they played bad........

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
mikeak":korv15q6 said:
49ers didn't play like garbage. Their defense was really good and their offense was simply shutdown. Doesn't mean they played bad........

They did, for about 2.5 quarters. However no one can expect a defense to hold the entire game when they can't get first downs. They wore down.

This is why I think the Niners are playing the Hawks all wrong. They were more dangerous to the HAWKS when they played Alex Smith ball. Papaki is a better QB, but against the Hawks that style of play isn't working. That Papaki stuff works great against most teams, but it creates trouble for their own defense in Seattle. The TOP was way out of balance.

The Niner fans I know personally aren't taking the loss well, but to a man did not expect to win in Seattle.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2wtufu8m said:
mikeak":2wtufu8m said:

They did, for about 2.5 quarters. However no one can expect a defense to hold the entire game when they can't get first downs. They wore down.

This is why I think the Niners are playing the Hawks all wrong. They were more dangerous to the HAWKS when they played Alex Smith ball. Papaki is a better QB, but against the Hawks that style of play isn't working. That Papaki stuff works great against most teams, but it creates trouble for their own defense in Seattle. The TOP was way out of balance.

The Niner fans I know personally aren't taking the loss well, but to a man did not expect to win in Seattle.

Totally agree. It is not a coincidence that Alex Smith beat us 3 times in a row, then as soon as Kaep takes over they lose both games. Kaepernick may be more talented, but Alex Smith was a better matchup against our defense.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1k5tjrmq said:
loafoftatupu":1k5tjrmq said:
mikeak":1k5tjrmq said:

Totally agree. It is not a coincidence that Alex Smith beat us 3 times in a row, then as soon as Kaep takes over they lose both games. Kaepernick may be more talented, but Alex Smith was a better matchup against our defense.

Didn't Sherman say as much too. Something like "Alex Smith is harder to game plan for". Ninners weren't happy about it but maybe there's some truth to it

olyfan63

Reaction score
Alex Smith was so 2 years ago, during one of those 7-9 years.
Yes, he was harder to game plan for because he could do 2 reads, and also had good mobility.
The dude was *clutch* in the 49ers playoff win over New Orleans... just phenomenal.
Smith gets the 49ers to the Super Bowl without 2 bonehead special teams plays giving the game away.
Kaep probably is better overall though. Just not against Seattle.

Latest posts