This one's for you, Aros

NYCoug

Reaction score
http://www.seafense.net/2015/01/the-beautiful-struggle-ii-nfc.html

And for the rest of you who's lives Sunday's game impacted as much as mine. I had an amazing opportunity to sit with Todd, Aros, or simply the Godfather of .Net for the NFC Championship Game. It was, without a doubt, a life-altering event and I'm honored to have gotten to experience it with Todd. Todd and his wife are class acts and they helped keep the dream alive for me. It seemed like an impossible dream to so many, but the Seahawks are now just 1 game away from completing the dream and taking home the repeat. I couldn't be happier for such an amazing group of fans, who have without a doubt been the most generous fan base that I've ever seen. Thanks again, brother! Nothing can top prefunking with you and the rest of the .Net crew before NFC Championships and partying as NFC Champs immediately afterwards! I could get used to this as an annual sort of thing haha

It's snowing like crazy out here on the East Coast, so I know this post is long, but maybe it'll give you something to do with the free time if you're out east haha I was secretly hoping that the storm would be as bad as they initially feared and that the Pats would get stuck in Mass. Then again, I also thought that it'd be hilarious if Matt Flynn had to play QB for the Packers in the NFC Championship, so maybe my sense of humor is a little twisted.

The Super Bowl was obviously the greatest moment in my life, as a Seahawks fan, and one of my favorite memories in life period. Seahawks wise, it's definitely #1, but what about this game? Where does this game rank with you? I have to say that it easily goes to #2 for me, right after the Super Bowl. The NFC Championship last season is #3, just because of the quality of the game, and the NFC Championship in '05 (technically '06) registers at #4 with Beast Quake coming in at #5. Amazing how much history this team is creating. How many of these guys on the current team are gonna be in the Ring of Honor? It's nuts. Hall of fame? Probably a few of them, too. Absolutely unreal! I hope that Pete's truly found a way to win 4ever and that this never ends!

Oh, and Todd, I told you I'd post my writeup in it's entirety here, but I didn't want to subject .Net to the torturous wall of text haha

Largent80

Reaction score
Hi Bro...I never got to meet you but I know Todds family well and went to a lot of prefunks with him and watched a bunch of games. I know you were in San Diego and so were my wife and I but Todd said you got there too late to meet up.

Someday though !!!!

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
Largent80":1s024e2y said:
Hi Bro...I never got to meet you but I know Todds family well and went to a lot of prefunks with him and watched a bunch of games. I know you were in San Diego and so were my wife and I but Todd said you got there too late to meet up.

Someday though !!!!

Someday is right! I know, it's a shame that we didn't get to meet. That entire San Diego trip was interesting in how everything went down, especially in hindsight. We had to do a little, last-minute tailgate shop and ended up making it to Qualcomm later than we had hoped. We pounded our drinks, which didn't sit well with the 115 degree field temperatures. Yes, for the last time, it was really that hot haha

Glad that you've gotten to hang with Todd and the fam, they are good people. Any chance of you making it up to Seattle for a game next season? You planning on hitting up any road games?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Yo, Brother Dave.
We miss your posts. You been slackin'

If I was able to travel like you do, I'd fully agree with your order of events.
I can't go like you so my #1 is last years NFCCG. It was my first game at C-link and I'll always cherish the memory.
I've said many times that even in retrospect, I wouldn't even trade it, for SB48.
1756dcbbd3d691c2ed96decdddff6750.jpg

:{)
1ca13d920aec990422c10371fce96ef9.jpg

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It was a moment I will always cherish brutha! A memory to last a lifetime! Fantastic job, worth the read and then some!

You FINISH the job right this Sunday!!

DESTINY.

Until next time my friend! GO HAWKS!!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Yep...The Coug was in SD. I met him and Aros and Vetamur and Cougs bud at the place near Pacific Beach "Thrusters". The next day (day of the game) I met Largent80. Lots of people that weekend. My pleasure meeting you Coug and Aros and Vetamur. It was a hot day and when my buddy showed up to go to the club seating area, I bailed. I was dry as a rock in the sun. I had one beer and 2 bottles of water. Great meeting with you all and my old friend from 30 plus years ago. THanks.

Go Hawks.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Hey what's good Dave ! Still traveling like a mad man !

JonRud

Reaction score
It was former Seahawks and Patriot Lawyer Milloy who took that pic in Jan 2014 for us in front of the Leif mural. Great recap Dave of an unforgettable day. Perry Como would be proud.