This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF EDITION

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
taco40":2554v6uj said:
I wish I was the "owner" of net. I'm not a betting man, but this is just too good to be true. Free BBQ.
reposted from: http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... ahawksnet/

Posted Today, 05:28 PM
A WHOLE PIE!
I'd like to work out a wager with the owner of Seahawks.net

If the Panthers lose, a nice box of Carolina BBQ will be offered up. If the Seahawks lose, a gift basket of coffee (not starbucks) would be nice.

I know you are reading this.

You have 24 hours to respond.

It's funny to me that he would offer BBQ in exchange for coffee. Why wouldn't he ask for salmon?

OrFan

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":3sewkh2v said:
taco40":3sewkh2v said:
I wish I was the "owner" of net. I'm not a betting man, but this is just too good to be true. Free BBQ.
reposted from: http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... ahawksnet/

Posted Today, 05:28 PM
A WHOLE PIE!
I'd like to work out a wager with the owner of Seahawks.net

If the Panthers lose, a nice box of Carolina BBQ will be offered up. If the Seahawks lose, a gift basket of coffee (not starbucks) would be nice.

I know you are reading this.

You have 24 hours to respond.

It's funny to me that he would offer BBQ in exchange for coffee. Why wouldn't he ask for salmon?

And the person who made that offer just quoted Kirstie Alley from Cheers, "I am too stupid to live!"

Pak-Man12

Reaction score
Rat":31tpdgqq said:
From CarolinaHuddle:

Seattle fans are all fat, fanny-pack wearing, wannabe hipsters in a super depressing city. What do you expect?

Damn, how'd they find out about that?

Sorry guys this one's my fault, I did a photo shoot.

Mol3m4n

Reaction score
I'll encourage you guys to go over to the Carolina Huddle and post. That's the best forum around to me. It's a dollar to post, but you can usually get a conversation that is worth it. The dollar is for a bunch of Saints trolls that would post one time and then leave.

We have our idiots just like every other fanbase, some guys that will challenge you, and some pretty bad smack. However, we have some good posters that are known to give good opinions, either side of the argument, a moderator is a Seahawks fan, and a generally lenient board.

If you feel the dollar is too much, no big deal. There are a few of us over here. We've already got a couple of your fans over there and they are decent posters. They represent you guys well.

Good luck and may we have an injury free game.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Mol3m4n":1nxcjr7v said:
I'll encourage you guys to go over to the Carolina Huddle and post. That's the best forum around to me. It's a dollar to post, but you can usually get a conversation that is worth it. The dollar is for a bunch of Saints trolls that would post one time and then leave.

We have our idiots just like every other fanbase, some guys that will challenge you, and some pretty bad smack. However, we have some good posters that are known to give good opinions, either side of the argument, a moderator is a Seahawks fan, and a generally lenient board.

If you feel the dollar is too much, no big deal. There are a few of us over here. We've already got a couple of your fans over there and they are decent posters. They represent you guys well.

Awww, don't want no one to smack talk so charge everyone a dollar to post. Heaven forbid a bit o smack. wussies.

Largent80

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":3b8ay465 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3b8ay465 said:
ruca":3b8ay465 said:
That Carolina Huddle is their big forum. Gets a crazy amount of traffic given the fanbase haha.
Pretty confident bunch it seems, interesting.

it's not too late to jump on the Carolina bandwagon

One thing for sure is, there is a LOT of room on it..... :lol:

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":lwjz5cs6 said:

I think he just wanted to get that little dig at Starbucks in there. People seem to think we'll be insulted if someone says it tastes like the burnt, bitter crap that we all know it does. His loss - we do have some way better things around here for trading. And I don't mean pot.

Panther Jase

Reaction score
I think he changed it from coffee to pad thai.

Either way, I don't think your board leader (whoever it is) responded. Scared?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":liyyvasg said:
Mol3m4n":liyyvasg said:

Awww, don't want no one to smack talk so charge everyone a dollar to post. Heaven forbid a bit o smack. wussies.

Actually, that board doesn't seem too bad. And according to the sign-up page, the dollar goes to charity (St. Jude's hospital, if I remember right).

Just another way to handle spammers and people who only sign up to talk crap. The way we do it here is to complain to the mods until someone gets banned, instead.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, you know you've won when others say you suck, or they result to making fun of the local food...etc.

Treefiddy

Reaction score
From Carolina Huddle -
You have never played a D like you are going to face on Saturday and you honestly have ZERO idea how good they are.

Yes, we didn't play SF twice, AZ twice, Rams twice, Denver, Philly (top 5 D). We have no idea about hard defenses...../s. Jesus these guys are delusional.

kpak76

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":34c8b1z8 said:
Every comment I read was a derivative of "they are just bandwagoners from the past 5 years or so."

Amazing how every fanbase of a SB winner is labeled as a bandwagon fan. I just chalk that up to people who are scared trying their dandest to level the playing field. Even though it doesn't level anything other than their immense and stupid ego's.

Threedee

Reaction score
If they do stop Lynch, it'll be because they stacked the box the way they did against Arizona. But the Cardinals already didn't have a run game. Stacking the box on virtually every play against us just means a career night in passing for Wilson.

shawnsim

Reaction score
Okay. I perused those forums but, one is just great.

You cannot post the word 'Saturday' because it contains the turd word.
Apparently too many youngsters are being inappropriate.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
It's comments like this that make me like the "Huddle" so much. Real football fans that can look beyond their own team and recognize greatness... For the most part...

*quote*

TheRumGone, on 10 Jan 2015 - 9:23 PM wrote:

I like them too much it's wierd

and in response:

this is how they get so many bandwagoners. They are flashy and exciting and if somewhere isn't a die hard fan of a team, I can see wanting to hop on their bandwagon. I'll always hate them but I get it

We're "Flashy and exciting". Guess after 3 years of it, we're all used to it. Nice to see another fanbase see it too! :th2thumbs: :D

Latest posts