This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Divisional Playoffs Edition

Treefiddy

Reaction score
LOL these Saints fans are delusional. They think the shitty weather is going to hurt us more than them with the loss of the deep pass.. LOL #2 rushing team in the NFL vs the #29 rushing team in the NFL....

Hawknballs

Reaction score
from blackandgold:

I see the weather helping the Saints. They have been running the ball like beasts and when they have to throw they have the better QB. This weather should slow Wilson. 27-16 Saints

LOL.

Dalga

Reaction score
Mindsink":1mm8y2q5 said:
Dalga":1mm8y2q5 said:
LOL now that was sum bull***T bravado right there.....
Thank you.

Do you honestly think you are going to get the exact same game you got from us last time.

No.

Do you honestly think your team is that much better than the Saints that you are gauranteed a victory or anything near the same outcome.

Nothing's guaranteed, but yes, our team is that much better, considering how well we play at home and how $hitty you play on the road.

Teams learn they adapt and the ball doesnt bounce the same way. I respect your team and what they have been able to accomplish but you act like teams can't have a fluke game where they just don't show up and nothing seems to go there way. Well that happened to us this year against the hawks.

So 34-7 was a fluke. 188 total yards was a fluke. 146 yards passing on 38 attempts was a fluke. Gotcha.

It WILL be different this time around I PROMISE you that. Maybe not to the tune of the Saints coming away with a victory but it is also possible tha everything goes our way this time around and you are sitting there shaking your head like what just happened...... just like we were last time around. Occassionally GREAT football teams get blown out. It happens..... i am not sure how long you have been watching football but i have seen it countless times. Just a few years ago we got beat by a Seattle team in the playoffs that we never should have lost to. So believe me, it can happen.

Saying it can be different is not the same as saying it will be different. Nothing your team did that game, or in any games after that leads me to believe the outcome will be drastically different. Will they make it a closer game? Sure, it's possible. Will they get blown out even worse? Yeah, that's possible too. Remember, we let the foot off the gas in the 3rd quarter of that game. This is the playoffs. There will be no holding back. How about 41-3 for a prediction? Certainly possible.

Btw, your Saints were not a "great" team in 2010. We were division winners, despite our record.

Mostly good responses. You are certainly right that we were not great in 2010 BUT we were MUCH better than the Seahawks team that beat us that year and look what happened. That was my point. It is also certainly possible that yall blow us out again...dammit i hope not. As far as the last time we played being a fluke.....well i definitely do not want to diminish what yall were able to do to us last time round, yall earned that win BUT we did absolutely nothing to help ourselves and to put it mildly we were not hittin on all cylinders, came out flat..however you want to put it but yaw did not get our best game. Matter of fact that was our worst performance in the Sean Payton era...just embarrassing. Whatever happens i trust in Payton to have us ready to go shewt.... i ain't liein WHO DAT

Cocoloco

Reaction score
Treefiddy":zbpu6asa said:
LOL these Saints fans are delusional. They think the shitty weather is going to hurt us more than them with the loss of the deep pass.. LOL #2 rushing team in the NFL vs the #29 rushing team in the NFL....

Not sure if I have ever seen a fan base this cocky going into a game.The media doesn't think the Saints have a chance, and you guys certainly don't either. I'm afraid you guys are really underestimating New Orleans.

I love Wilson, but your team is just like the fan base is right now… entirely too cocky and arrogant about this game. I respect Seattle, they are a great team, but this game will not look anything like the last one.

By the way: tigerdroppings has the best saints forum. That site has the cleanest look to it, one of the better formatted forums there is actually, and we have some Seattle fans there, along with many other fans of other teams.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
I can go to your board and say the EXACT same thing about your fanbase. What do you expect us to say considering the situation? Home game, last game wasn't close, we're getting an explosive offensive player back, etc. Why shouldn't we be excited considering that information?

Cocoloco

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":2p72kpdu said:
I can go to your board and say the EXACT same thing about your fanbase. What do you expect us to say considering the situation? Home game, last game wasn't close, we're getting an explosive offensive player back, etc. Why shouldn't we be excited considering that information?

You should have confidence, no doubt about it. And, Seattle should be favored to win it. However, all I've seen is people predicting blow outs and saying the Saints have NO chance. I find that humorous.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Cocoloco":29b5pozw said:
AF_Hawk":29b5pozw said:

You should have confidence, no doubt about it. And, Seattle should be favored to win it. However, all I've seen is people predicting blow outs and saying the Saints have NO chance. I find that humorous.

What I find humorous is you expecting to see it differently on OUR board. Most here and throughout the fanbase are looking at the game objectively. They see the positives, but know any given Sunday anything can happen. Of course some will believe a blowout is possibly, it isn't out of the realm of possibilities given our previous encounter. I personally don't think it will be a blowout however. I'm looking for a close game that sees the Seahawks winning by 10 points, 23-13.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":vgfbv3gw said:
from blackandgold:

I see the weather helping the Saints. They have been running the ball like beasts and when they have to throw they have the better QB. This weather should slow Wilson. 27-16 Saints

LOL.

Good lord...

That has to be a troll post, no one can really be that stupid.

pmedic920

Reaction score
pmedic920":zihozde8 said:
5ysyvymu.jpg

snackdaddy

Reaction score
Good players play better than their opposition no matter what the conditions are. But if you're gonna talk about conditions affecting anyone, I don't see how it wouldn't affect the Saints more. They rely on the pass to win. They can establish the run all they want, but they go as their passing game goes. Seahawks are a power team. Power teams have the edge over finesse teams in bad conditions. IMO, the only team that can beat the Seahawks is the Seahawks. They play a clean game as far as mistakes and I don't see anyone beating them.

hawker84

Reaction score
Cocoloco":22p8a9st said:
Treefiddy":22p8a9st said:

Not sure if I have ever seen a fan base this cocky going into a game.The media doesn't think the Saints have a chance, and you guys certainly don't either. I'm afraid you guys are really underestimating New Orleans.

I love Wilson, but your team is just like the fan base is right now… entirely too cocky and arrogant about this game. I respect Seattle, they are a great team, but this game will not look anything like the last one.

By the way: tigerdroppings has the best saints forum. That site has the cleanest look to it, one of the better formatted forums there is actually, and we have some Seattle fans there, along with many other fans of other teams.

You should slink on over to the Black and Gold, everything you've said here you can say about the posters on that site and then some. Everything from conspiracy theories to spygate 2 on that board regarding us. so please spare me the cocky fanbase speech. Think it's absolutely hilarious how they want to talk about our cheater coach and ped suspensions like their coach isn't just coming back from a year long suspension himself ...

Having said that i will agree some might be a bit too cocky over here, hell i might be included in that catagory. I absolutely think NO is capable of coming in here and getting the victory, however giving the situation, and just comparing the two teams the odds are not in their favor to do so. So yes i'm very confident we get this win tomorrow.

Mindsink

Reaction score
Dalga":2ea0ct6t said:
As far as the last time we played being a fluke.....well i definitely do not want to diminish what yall were able to do to us last time round, yall earned that win BUT we did absolutely nothing to help ourselves and to put it mildly we were not hittin on all cylinders, came out flat..however you want to put it but yaw did not get our best game. Matter of fact that was our worst performance in the Sean Payton era...just embarrassing. Whatever happens i trust in Payton to have us ready to go shewt.... i ain't liein WHO DAT

You can say that about ANY team that gets beaten badly.

Maybe you were hitting on all cylinders, but our engine is a 550hp, twin-turbo V8, and yours is a 300hp, single-turbo V6.

Did you come out flat, or did you get flattened? It was a 17-7 game in the 2nd quarter after your TD drive. What happened the rest of the way? You got shut out. If you did come out flat, then what happened to the halftime adjustments? I'll tell you. You adjusted, and it didn't matter. Because we're just the better team. Period.

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Cocoloco":3u706333 said:
Treefiddy":3u706333 said:

I wouldn't say my statement was cocky. I believe I was using stats to point out how delusional your fan base is.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Just scanning their board, they are obsessed with the weather. Like really fixated on it.

It's just some rain and some wind. It's like they're a southern team that plays in a dome or something.... oh wait...

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Cocoloco":kmihr97f said:
your team is just like the fan base is right now… entirely too cocky and arrogant about this game.

I would love to see a link showing how our team is "entirely too cocky and arrogant" about this game. Press conferences, quotes, anything. Go ahead and look for them. I. Will. Wait. Because I suspect you completely made that up to feel better about the Saints' chances.

Cocoloco":kmihr97f said:
all I've seen is people predicting blow outs and saying the Saints have NO chance.

You must not have seen our prediction thread. 48 people made predictions. Only 11 of them think the Seahawks win by 15+. That's 23% of the fans on this board, about one out of every five, predicting a blowout.

At the same time, 24 prognosticators (exactly half of us) predicted the score differential to be within 10 points or less.

Even with the blowouts factored in, the average score predicted on this board: 28 - 17. I guess it's up to interpretation, but I don't consider an 11-pt victory to be a blowout.

FWIW, I think Saints fans on the whole have been the best visiting fans this year as far as discussing football (with a special nod to Hawkscanner for setting the table for civil discourse).