This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: NFC CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Good luck to you. I think you are the best team left. Especially with Aaron Rodgers hobbled. You should find yourself in another Super Bowl. I think you are the overwhelming favorite.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
ptisme":2s2pb6ws said:
BTW, Generally Seahawk fans are a class act. Confident and you should be. I post on here and quit posting on packer sites because it's boring (everyone has the same take pretty much). Nice to banter with other fans.... I tried this last year on the webzone. Bunch of a holes over there.... Seriously, too many drugs....

Not everybody is like that on the Webzone. LOL. You can't say a few individuals and make it about everybody on there. I try to be respectful of everybody who comes there.

Largent80

Reaction score
ptisme":18l08j4w said:
BTW, Generally Seahawk fans are a class act. Confident and you should be. I post on here and quit posting on packer sites because it's boring (everyone has the same take pretty much). Nice to banter with other fans.... I tried this last year on the webzone. Bunch of a holes over there.... Seriously, too many drugs....

Fans like you are a welcome addition. This site has been slicked up by some pretty good designers, and is the result of a lot of years and even input from people on the site.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":zsyio24t said:
ptisme":zsyio24t said:

Not everybody is like that on the Webzone. LOL. You can't say a few individuals and make it about everybody on there. I try to be respectful of everybody who comes there.

Maybe not, but the staff caters to those that are. If you are an outsider looking for reasonable football conversation, webzone has no place on your list.

ptisme

Reaction score
Largent80":6khmhrxw said:
ptisme":6khmhrxw said:

Fans like you are a welcome addition. This site has been slicked up by some pretty good designers, and is the result of a lot of years and even input from people on the site.

:th2thumbs:

ptisme

Reaction score
Bitter":1l0g4b0u said:
SanDiego49er":1l0g4b0u said:
ptisme":1l0g4b0u said:

Maybe not, but the staff caters to those that are. If you are an outsider looking for reasonable football conversation, webzone has no place on your list.
That is exactly right!!! I was banned from that site and I'm the furthest thing from a troll...

rideaducati

Reaction score
ptisme":t0k7yp4k said:

I love the banter. Keep it up.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
There is still portion of that group referring to Richardson as a major blow. A few Zach Miller references and then the whole "Carolina did well until the 4th quarter" bit. Cause, you know, the defense has to defend the R/O against GB.

The Richardson comments really get me laughing, I didn't realize how much of the offense he actually was. Guess those Packer fans pay more attention to the Hawks than I do. :)

APB

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":aryy8y5v said:
That's an nice readable forum.
K3NTNfNjIzMDQxMTY0Mzg1MDIwXzE3MjUyMDQ5Mzhfbi5qcGc

Packer fan here from the forum referenced above...and I come in peace!

Reason why I'm here - I stopped by your forum a few days ago to gauge the fan base optimism and stumbled upon a message from an individual who did a nice breakdown on the Packers after reviewing the previous three games on All 22. I felt compelled to comment on some of his observations so decided to register for the forum but, alas, now that I'm registered I can no longer locate the thread.

The poster started the message by stating he had used a sick day to review film and then went into his analysis from there. Does that ring a bell with anybody? Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and here's hoping for the best from both teams this weekend. Both fan bases obviously have a lot of confidence and pride in their respective team so my only hope is that each play to there ability and decide on the field who deserves to advance. Go Pack Go!

M2MG

Reaction score
APB":dhf0nipe said:
MizzouHawkGal":dhf0nipe said:
That's an nice readable forum.
K3NTNfNjIzMDQxMTY0Mzg1MDIwXzE3MjUyMDQ5Mzhfbi5qcGc

Packer fan here from the forum referenced above...and I come in peace!

Reason why I'm here - I stopped by your forum a few days ago to gauge the fan base optimism and stumbled upon a message from an individual who did a nice breakdown on the Packers after reviewing the previous three games on All 22. I felt compelled to comment on some of his observations so decided to register for the forum but, alas, now that I'm registered I can no longer locate the thread.

The poster started the message by stating he had used a sick day to review film and then went into his analysis from there. Does that ring a bell with anybody? Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and here's hoping for the best from both teams this weekend. Both fan bases obviously have a lot of confidence and pride in their respective team so my only hope is that each play to there ability and decide on the field who deserves to advance. Go Pack Go!

This one?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105437

wissportstalk

Reaction score
Best of luck Hawk fans... let's hope for a flag free game with no injuries. Agree with ptisme :th2thumbs: on a great site really well done.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
You Packer fans are really making it hard for me to hate you. Either way I can't wait for tomorrow to be here already, I'm about as anxious as a little kid on Christmas Eve.

HHawk121

Reaction score
Just go watch the end of the week 3 game in 2012 and the ensuing onslaught of hate that entire fanbase launched on Russell and co. The entire state of Wisconsin disowned Russell for not surrendering and saying it was a bad call ( I still don't think it was a bad call, but it's whatever at this point ) That will help you out AF

JustTheTip

Reaction score
From packernews:

P.S. To our new Seattle friends - don't even try coming in here singing the praises of a superior team. The Packers outplayed your mighty Seahawks at their own game in your house but gave it away at the end. Just say "thank you" and move along. You're welcome.

I will grant him that the packers outplayed the Seahawks for 55 minutes. But they did not give the Seahawks anything. Despite being outplayed most of the game, the defense kept them out of the endzone 5 out of the 6 times they scored. Then, when they absolutely needed to, the whole team stepped up and TOOK the game from the Packers.

I'm not going to discredit what the Packers did today, I would appreciate if their fans could avoid that kind of petty BS.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Bitter":3pq93v7l said:
From packernews:

P.S. To our new Seattle friends - don't even try coming in here singing the praises of a superior team. The Packers outplayed your mighty Seahawks at their own game in your house but gave it away at the end. Just say "thank you" and move along. You're welcome.

I will grant him that the packers outplayed the Seahawks for 55 minutes. But they did not give the Seahawks anything. Despite being outplayed most of the game, the defense kept them out of the endzone 5 out of the 6 times they scored. Then, when they absolutely needed to, the whole team stepped up and TOOK the game from the Packers.

I'm not going to discredit what the Packers did today, I would appreciate if their fans could avoid that kind of petty BS.
I honestly couldn't care less if they want to be petty. XLIX!

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
They kicked our butts. Quit kidding yourselves. We are SO lucky! But that's the difference between Pete Carroll and every other coach to steer this team. You think Holmy would have won this game? NOT! And no, I don't hate Holmy, I love the guy. Set the mold for what this "TEAM" is today...

And think this may be a "wake up" call to our #1 D? I pity the Patriots...

They will be the recipient of our players ANGER over whatever THAT was....

Patriots are GOING DOWN!!!

Apparently, even if we're down with 2 mins to go!