This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: NFC Wild Card Edition

BlueThunder

Reaction score
OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I thought this was a pretty damn funny retort to a Packer fan trolling the Lions board saying he was rooting for the Lions to beat the Seahawks... Lmao!

"And we all know why Packer fans want us to win in Seattle, so you don't have to worry about them. We aren't dumb.... just say you want us to help you. We will go beat them, for us tho."

:lol:

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Right now I'm not looking past anybody. Even if the Browns were coming into the Clink this Saturday, I'd worry about blowing it just because of the resulting embarrassment... Kinda like we almost did with their first-pick-in-the-draft Nemesis yesterday. Lions are not push-overs... Especially for us at this point in time with the erratic play we've seen lately from our team.

NINEster

Reaction score
BlueThunder":32dz6v9y said:
Right now I'm not looking past anybody. Even if the Browns were coming into the Clink this Saturday, I'd worry about blowing it just because of the resulting embarrassment... Kinda like we almost did with their first-pick-in-the-draft Nemesis yesterday. Lions are not push-overs... Especially for us at this point in time with the erratic play we've seen lately from our team.

I just think back to last year's MNF game against the Lions.

Not sure how they would be massive dogs if you look at the respective paths both teams have taken since then.

Granted this is a playoff game, so that changes things...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
But but but they are Golden..er u Tatered to perfection...uh have Golden Taters.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Barely beat Detroit last time - at home, with Earl Thomas, a better-than-this-one O Line and a committed (if not massively effective) running game. Took Kam's miraculous effort on the goal line to stop them 13 - 10. Russ was sacked 6 times (Stafford 0) and the Lions defense forced 3 fumbles and recovered a free 4th.

Not a team to look past at all.

NINEster

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1f7orsvy said:
I thought this was a pretty damn funny retort to a Packer fan trolling the Lions board saying he was rooting for the Lions to beat the Seahawks... Lmao!

"And we all know why Packer fans want us to win in Seattle, so you don't have to worry about them. We aren't dumb.... just say you want us to help you. We will go beat them, for us tho."

:lol:

Would be mildly funny if there was a chance the Packers could go to Seattle these next few weeks.

Ain't happening.

253hawk

Reaction score
uncle fester":sbn8g2sl said:
Barely beat Detroit last time - at home, with Earl Thomas, a better-than-this-one O Line and a committed (if not massively effective) running game. Took Kam's miraculous effort on the goal line to stop them 13 - 10. Russ was sacked 6 times (Stafford 0) and the Lions defense forced 3 fumbles and recovered a free 4th.

Not a team to look past at all.

Well we also still had Cary Williams, who played every single snap, so...

Should probably also mention that they only made it across midfield twice (and with Calvin Johnson on the roster). I'm not worried about their offense or their defense. I'm worried about how our team shows up.