This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Arizona Cardinals

Marlin Man

Reaction score
My ONLY reason for posting here is to share with you all my HATE for Arians, the guy makes me puke. I hope we take them down about 31 to 10. Have you ever rean when he said about his famous hat- He wears it because it bothers so many people. Isn't that nice, why doesnt he just put a fake hand with the middle finger up- to all HIS fans

Self centered asshole

M.M.

morgulon1

Reaction score
You know? You'd think after years of "Seahags" and " Seadderall" the Cardinal fans would think of something witty
that we could laugh at. Oh , and were the luckiest team in the NFL.

But I do like this post from a reasonable, smart Arizona fan :

" Luck? None of Seattle's record is luck. and for Seattle, every game is a 'must win.' There is no second option.

Seattle's aggressive and smart style is what wins close games. Sherman's hidden arm grab against Julio yesterday is a classic example.

The Seahawks earns victories by out-thinking and out-hustling the competition.

The HC projects a sense of ownership onto his players and they in turn project that dominance onto the competition.

Carroll knows how to do things that may seem unfair to losers but that is what separates him from contemporaries and makes him dangerous.

If the Cardinals want to dominate teams and win the Division, the Conference and a Super Bowl, this team needs to change its style of play now.

The second option is to wait for good luck. "

He should be a Seahag fan. Hahaha

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Hi Arizona fans, looking forward to our game this weekend. nothing better than taking in October games with my wife in the crisp Arizona air. flights already booked.

Anyway here's 5 reasons I believe my hawks win this one on Saturday.

1. Russell Wilson. He's the best player on the field, enough said on that. he has 4 years under his belt and will do anything he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line and expect them to dominate the LOS. Ifedi, Carpenter, Britt, Fant, Ossai. these boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kris Richard. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. many have spoken out about the difference between Richard in year 1 and year 2. you will see a much improved defense on 10/24.

4. speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Seattle has had in a long time. Lockett, Michael, McDaniel, Wagner, Harvin, etc. the newbies will be inexperienced but will provide a whole new dimension we haven't had in a long time. speed.

5. time of possession, I think we can dominate the TOP stat in this one. the more we can shorten the game an keep our defense of the field, the grater chance we'll have to win.

I think the hawks win this one rather easily.... say 34-17?

This is why.. Hawk fans get a bad name.. .. I mean really, Harvin? Carpenter?

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/ ... ls.241528/

253hawk

Reaction score
I think that Arizona air might be a little too crisp.

RussB

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1qasg134 said:
Hi Arizona fans, looking forward to our game this weekend. nothing better than taking in October games with my wife in the crisp Arizona air. flights already booked.

1. Russell Wilson. He's the best player on the field, enough said on that. he has 4 years under his belt and will do anything he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line and expect them to dominate the LOS. Ifedi, Carpenter, Britt, Fant, Ossai. these boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kris Richard. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. many have spoken out about the difference between Richard in year 1 and year 2. you will see a much improved defense on 10/24.

4. speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Seattle has had in a long time. Lockett, Michael, McDaniel, Wagner, Harvin, etc. the newbies will be inexperienced but will provide a whole new dimension we haven't had in a long time. speed.

5. time of possession, I think we can dominate the TOP stat in this one. the more we can shorten the game an keep our defense of the field, the grater chance we'll have to win.

He really put carpenter and harvin ?
Giphy

12thbrah

Reaction score
RussB":3f8gklh4 said:
Bobblehead":3f8gklh4 said:

He really put carpenter and harvin ?
Giphy

He also mentioned playing on Saturday. :lol: This post looks like its from 3 years ago.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
hawker84":2mqodthl said:
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?71550-David-Johnson-is-Barry-Sanders

Whoa, that's a bit of a stretch. I also read where they're calling him the real Beastmode. listen, DJ is a damn good back and will be a thorn in our side for years, but let's not start fitting him for that "Gold Jacket" just yet in what his 2nd year?

Rest easy, I think the last team was calling Coleman the next Marshall Faulk. I can't remember if he was even activated last Sunday.

RCATES

Reaction score
"Arizona Sports Fans" reminds me of Atlanta's forums last week.

Tons of clueless Homers

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
253hawk":3qvk7bxy said:
I enjoy bathing in the delusional reality before the game and the hilarious schadenfreude afterward.

This is pretty much it for me...
Yeah, it is that shallow... :34853_doh: :lol: