CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Week 7: Baltimore Ravens 4-2-0 @ Seattle Seahawks 5-1-0

Sunday, November 5th
10:00 AM PST
M&T Bank Stadium
TV: FOX and/or Redzone. ;)

Spread: Ravens (-5.5)
Moneyline: Ravens (-250); Seahawks (+200)
Over/under: 43

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Sports Illustrated

Seattle Seahawks Enemy Overview: Baltimore Ravens

Raven's 24X7

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/

Purple Flock

https://purpleflock.com/

Football's Future

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/foru ... re-ravens/

Extreme Ravens

https://forums.extremeravens.com/forum/ ... re-ravens/

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/baltimoreravens

Facebook Public Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/503596981132832

Twitter

If you know of any others, please post below.

Note: Original text colors in the header were tough to match. Formatting doesn't copy, and the pallate isn't 'big'. Close enough ;)

Note: I included 1 Facebook Public Group. There were other private groups - but I didn't see people wanting to 'join' a private group. But if you want private Facebook groups included in the future, please let me know!

Last edited:
OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Interesting stat (that I probably shoulda already known from the RussellStreetReport site (picture at the bottom of post)

The summary of what I got off their board(s) was:

Lamar holding the ball too long - they're scared about that. Which Geno will show up (several posts specifically mention 2-3 WTF throws he might make during any given game). They're concerned about their corners.

I don't even know if this is right, but interesting: "The Seahawks defense hasn’t allowed a touchdown in the second half since Week 3."

And Finally: "Don’t leave Humphrey 1 on 1 with DK Metcalf or Lockett… or JSN." I know where I'd be attacking.

Last edited:

morgulon1

Reaction score
Thank you again. They should stick this at the top.
Most of the Ravens fans see this as a close game , many predict a TD or less.
One compliment for Baltimore, I think I saw one single instance of "seachickens" on any of their boards. Most are fairly knowledgeable and respectful . I've always been thankful they beat Santa Clara in the owl.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Excuse me? Was that directed at us? Surely, I’m mistaken right?
Wasn't me!

I notice it is sticky now - thanks!

Please let me know the protocol/who to ask for this for the next weeks in the season -

Thanks!

sutz

Reaction score
Wasn't me!

Please let me know the protocol/who to ask for this for the next weeks in the season -

Thanks!
Anybody with that yellow "moderator" bar. Send them a polite message (you can use the little envelope icon at the top right). I hear it helps to include a $5 tip by PenPal or Venmo, though I can't verify that. :)

JPatera76

Reaction score
Wasn't me!

Thanks!
Just hit me up and will get it stickied each week when you have it all ready.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I added what looks like a regular "enemy review" thing that Sports Illustrated seems to post prior to every game.

I didn't do an exhaustive search - but I thought the quick writeup on the 'enemy' was suitable for this thing - it's a nice summary if you don't got alot of time -

Interesting quote from article:

"Through eight weeks, the Ravens 63 explosive plays ranks second behind only the Dolphins and thanks in part to Jackson's speed, they lead the entire league in runs netting 10 or more yards."

That's impressive.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Most of the Ravens fans see this as a close game , many predict a TD or less.
One compliment for Baltimore, I think I saw one single instance of "seachickens" on any of their boards. Most are fairly knowledgeable and respectful . I've always been thankful they beat Santa Clara in the owl.
I agree...see this as very close. Depending on Geno's play, if he's on fire, I can see us coming up on top. However, with that being said, if we can't produce in the red zone and continue to sputter out, then Raven's win this one. OUr defense has been solid, but i"m hoping they can hold up even more against the Ravens. Anxious to see how our new addition to the team will do this week...looking forward to it.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I agree...see this as very close. Depending on Geno's play, if he's on fire, I can see us coming up on top. However, with that being said, if we can't produce in the red zone and continue to sputter out, then Raven's win this one. OUr defense has been solid, but i"m hoping they can hold up even more against the Ravens. Anxious to see how our new addition to the team will do this week...looking forward to it.
Me too brother.
The one (of many) factors that concerns me is Mr Lamar Jackson. If he's able to scramble, pick up cheap 1st downs with his feet , Seattle's defense is going to spend way too much time on the field.
They got a little lucky last week as Cleveland killed us in TOP. Seattle has one of the better Special teams in the league, I'm hoping for Seattle to tilt things into their favor with a couple of big returns , maybe a fumble recovery
And PLEASE no stupid penalties.

Baltimore is a great team in a powerful conference. Seattle has to really play a
disciplined game and limit stupid mistakes . That drives me crazy 🤣

I hope they both come out healthy and
Seattle win or lose , plays their best . I can be happy with that.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
The one (of many) factors that concerns me is Mr Lamar Jackson. If he's able to scramble, pick up cheap 1st downs with his feet , Seattle's defense is going to spend way too much time on the field.
Pete's worried about exactly the same thing 1/2 way down the SI article!

They have a couple of 'crazy' stats.....

seahawks08

Reaction score
Our offense has to find ways to spend a lot of time on the field. That’s the only way we win this one. Ken Walker has to run through his gaps and probably would feature Charbonet more this game.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Our offense has to find ways to spend a lot of time on the field. That’s the only way we win this one. Ken Walker has to run through his gaps and probably would feature Charbonet more this game.
Completely agree.

And if we're not using some 3 TE sets this week - I will throw something at the TV.

That's a promise.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
See a lot of one score predictions taking Baltimore over Seattle (alot by less than a TD). Not a lot of confidence picking against Seattle this week, WEAK sauce pundits, weak sauce.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I don't see Geno being able to get away with throwing two picks and only 1-2 tds in this game. He has to.play better and convert in the red zone, our D has to be on fire, and they have to limit penalties. In other words, focus.