This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Los Angeles Rams

BlueThunder

Reaction score

Ramfan128

Reaction score
This game will define the Rams season - it's a must win. Both teams coming off bad losses and are going to be mad. Rams had an extra week to simmer in it and prep.

In the Rams offense vs Seahawks d we have your classic stoppable force meets moveable object.

On the flip side we have some unusual things - this is the best Rams defense since 2001, easily, even accounting for some of the garbage offenses we've played.

This is the best Seahawks offense ever.

I think both offenses will be able to move the ball, Rams will struggle to run though as the Seahawks have great run defense. Rams fanbase is slowly becoming divided over the QB with many making excuses for his bad play - no excuses against a historically bad pass defense.

A win and we could be in first place if Buffalo takes care of AZ, a loss and it could set a bad tone for the second half. Overall it's felt like McVay usually has Carroll's number, but Wilson is on a mission this year. Thankfully Seattle likes to throw down field which plays to our strength on d - last year Seattle's offense did not score a TD in LA - I expect that to change and for Metcalf to beat Ramsey a few times. Our offense has moved the ball well but left points on the field in almost every game - I expect a 31-26 win for the Rams, but a very competitive game.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Ramfan128":8nkorn43 said:
This game will define the Rams season - it's a must win. Both teams coming off bad losses and are going to be mad. Rams had an extra week to simmer in it and prep.

In the Rams offense vs Seahawks d we have your classic stoppable force meets moveable object.

On the flip side we have some unusual things - this is the best Rams defense since 2001, easily, even accounting for some of the garbage offenses we've played.

This is the best Seahawks offense ever.

I think both offenses will be able to move the ball, Rams will struggle to run though as the Seahawks have great run defense. Rams fanbase is slowly becoming divided over the QB with many making excuses for his bad play - no excuses against a historically bad pass defense.

A win and we could be in first place if Buffalo takes care of AZ, a loss and it could set a bad tone for the second half. Overall it's felt like McVay usually has Carroll's number, but Wilson is on a mission this year. Thankfully Seattle likes to throw down field which plays to our strength on d - last year Seattle's offense did not score a TD in LA - I expect that to change and for Metcalf to beat Ramsey a few times. Our offense has moved the ball well but left points on the field in almost every game - I expect a 31-26 win for the Rams, but a very competitive game.

Only 31?

sdog1981

Reaction score
If the Rams only score 31 points then they will lose.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hey BT....sir.....I do you want the master of the 48 and the dvd player that did that. I am cleaning out some stuff....need to fix my life. Let me know via here.

Peace.....

El Caliente

Reaction score
I’m proud of this forum. While I am not a regular, and a fan of an opposing team (the Saints), you guys have been very hospitable to my kind.

I was a member of the RamsOnDemand forum until the Saints/Rams playoff game. I was a member of that forum for a few years prior, but I was very vocal about that DPI, and the fans on that forum said that the refs made the right call. Cooler heads did not prevail and I was given the hook when someone made a Katrina remark, and I took offense to that.

I will be pulling for you guys to beat the Rams, and watch as their fans cry about it.

RAMbot

Reaction score
El Caliente":1ucpmk3s said:
I’m proud of this forum. While I am not a regular, and a fan of an opposing team (the Saints), you guys have been very hospitable to my kind.

I was a member of the RamsOnDemand forum until the Saints/Rams playoff game. I was a member of that forum for a few years prior, but I was very vocal about that DPI, and the fans on that forum said that the refs made the right call. Cooler heads did not prevail and I was given the hook when someone made a Katrina remark, and I took offense to that.

I will be pulling for you guys to beat the Rams, and watch as their fans cry about it.
:lol: :roll:

You have zero, I mean zero room to complain about that DPI after getting 2 phantom DPI’s against the Steelers to get you the #1 seed that year in the playoffs. If it was LA you would of got steamrolled. Live by the DPI die by the DPI sucka.

Also how’s the Ram fan whining going after the loss this week? Seriously your about the dumbest fan I see on forums including your own and that’s saying a lot. It’s funny how those on your own forum don’t even like you.

Saints fan, close to be a Whiner fan while being a whiner. Lol :pukeface:

:2thumbs:

Ramfan128

Reaction score
El Caliente":3qzau7xa said:

I remember you and what you're talking about.

Very few Rams fans said that was the right call - our stance was that even after that call, the Saints had the lead. It was an awful missed call.

But then, back in 2009 the NFL apologized to the Vikings for the NFCCG - refs giveth, refs taketh. Karma. However you want to think about it. Vikings fans had no issue with that no call because of that.

Even after the missed call, Saints had the lead. Then in OT, Saints had the ball.

Was it a missed call? Yes. Did it decide the game? Well, if you think it decided the game that's pretty disrespectful to Brees because you're kind of saying even in OT the Saints didn't have a chance.

I'd have rather have lost to the Saints than the Patriots, but the nationwide outrage over the call was odd. I think it was because of how universally liked Brees was and his Super Bowl chances dwindling as he ages.

We can agree that it was the worst no call ever - and that the Saints still had chances to win the game. There have been bad calls made in NFL history that didn't give the team a chance - I believe the Saints had a 70+% win probability after kicking that FG.

Then on top of all that, Saints fans wanted to ignore the other missed calls that went in their favor in that game. It was so easily common sense:

Call Saints for face mask on Goff, Rams score a TD. Call DPI, Saints score a TD. Still up 3, and still have to stop the Rams after scoring, which they didn't do.

Latest posts