AsylumGuido

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":zrgtv1w2 said:
hawker84":zrgtv1w2 said:
pmedic920":zrgtv1w2 said:
Hollandhawk":zrgtv1w2 said:
Some pretty funny comments in here..

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/calli ... A6dEoZHaEc

Saints fans seem a lot more realistic than most fan bases?

They are, and our two teams have similar histories.

Generally speaking, Saints fans are some of the most grounded that I have personal knowledge of.

I guess some of you guys are forgetting the last time we played these guys here, and we were accused of beating up their girlfriends in the bathroom and one fan threatening to call the Seattle police. Others saying we attacked them at the stadium. All kind of conspiracies about how the NFL wanted Seattle to make it to the SB and not the Saints. I remember all that, and Black & Gold was the worst of the bunch. IMO it goes 9ers, Redskins, Saints as the most irrational fans in the league.

Hmm, I've never liked the Black & Gold forum.

Saints Report is a much better gauge for our fan base than the other ones listed in the OP.

Who are you on B&G?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":y98au2vc said:
Largent80":y98au2vc said:
AsylumGuido":y98au2vc said:
Largent80":y98au2vc said:
Yeah... Nice to see ya man... :D

Same here, Largent, old friend. I'll be around much more next next few days, of coursae.

:lol: ...You are awesome. Love ya.

Expect an appearance of our friend, the Hawk Hat.

:2thumbs:

irocdave

Reaction score
Saints have great fans, sucks that it is the Hawks that have such memorable experiences against the Saints. Except for that one guy that felt he needed to fabricate a story about his wife being beet up in a bathroom. To this day Redskins fans still hold this up as an example of what to expect from Hawk fans.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
irocdave":28k3x15w said:
Saints have great fans, sucks that it is the Hawks that have such memorable experiences against the Saints. Except for that one guy that felt he needed to fabricate a story about his wife being beet up in a bathroom. To this day Redskins fans still hold this up as an example of what to expect from Hawk fans.

Pounded by a vegetable would be awful.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Are you sure it was not a Sugar beet? They are in season now. And VERY large.....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
This cat is in the fish house. Be in the quarter tomorrow.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":26liot8v said:
AsylumGuido":26liot8v said:
Who are you on B&G?

I may read B&G here and there, but not enough to create an account on there. I just use SR.

I have had an SR account since 2004 but rarely hit the site. Same username as here and at B&G and many other fan sites across the league.

That said, .NET is the best!

El Caliente

Reaction score
Same name on sr.com, never use B&G, and sure as hell will never be found on TD.com...what self respecting person would?

Jville

Reaction score
Congratulations Saints Fans!

Good entertaining game that was decided on the last play!

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Jville":1ahgeo5b said:

Thank you, Jville, I truly enjoyed the game and your fellow Hawk fans on this forum!

Regardless of the loss, you're still in the driver's seat in your division.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":3ltpbz75 said:
Jville":3ltpbz75 said:

Thank you, Jville, I truly enjoyed the game and your fellow Hawk fans on this forum!

Regardless of the loss, you're still in the driver's seat in your division.

I had fun at the game. The town and its patrons were fabulous....with only an exception or 2. I enjoyed it a lot. I appreciate the Saints sweat rags that were on every seat too. Very nice of the stadium to do that for us. Took mine for a walk on Monday down to the river and needed it a lot. It was kinda hot that day by the time I got there. Over all a great experience. Where do I send the geckos I accidently brought back with me to? I think they may be frozen??? I know, I can put them on a line and catch some catfish with them. Have a great one.