This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Philadelphia Eagles

Cartire

Reaction score
Treefiddy":u7h5zwgq said:
Jeez the Beagle fans sure are cocky. Especially with Ol Dirty Sanchez at the helm. Watch for Pete to throw some exotic blitzes to shake him up. I see something like

31 Seahawks
23 Philthy

Hey, they are 9-3. They can be as cocky as they want. Were pretty cocky at this point. Its all part of feeding off your teams victories.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
The only decent forum they have is the footballsfuture site. And its still terrible!

Since1933

Reaction score
Offense - Philly
QB - Seattle
RB - Even
WR - Philly
TE - Philly
OLine - Even

Defense - Seattle
DLine - Philly
LBs - Seattle
DBs - Seattle

Special Teams - Philly
Kicker - Philly
Punter - Philly
PReturn - Philly
KReturn - Philly

Philadelphia 24 Seattle 21

Cartire

Reaction score
Since1933":2d14b203 said:
Offense - Philly
QB - Seattle
RB - Even
WR - Philly
TE - Philly
OLine - Even

Defense - Seattle
DLine - Philly
LBs - Seattle
DBs - Seattle

Special Teams - Philly
Kicker - Philly
Punter - Philly
PReturn - Philly
KReturn - Philly

hahaha, punter and kicker..... no......

Laloosh

Reaction score
Since1933":2p4xi7ud said:
Offense - Philly
QB - Seattle
RB - Even
WR - Philly
TE - Philly
OLine - Even

Defense - Seattle
DLine - Philly
LBs - Seattle
DBs - Seattle

Special Teams - Philly
Kicker - Philly
Punter - Philly
PReturn - Philly
KReturn - Philly

Considering they've only held 3 teams to fewer than 21 points, forgive me for doubting this prediction.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Hey at least somebody from Philly learned how to use the internet....

morgulon1

Reaction score
You don't think PC knows dirty Sanchez inside and out? Knows his strengths and weaknesseses? PC is gonna be knee
deep in Sanchazz.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
There's plenty of Eagles football talk on the main forum. You can't see the actual "Eagles Football" forum until you've been approved registration and are logged in. It's a hidden forum to guests. That's why you aren't seeing much off the bat. Don't know much about those other sites included in the OP though.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Since1933":ypmn86mc said:
Offense - Philly
QB - Seattle
RB - Even
WR - Philly
TE - Philly
OLine - Even

Defense - Seattle
DLine - Philly
LBs - Seattle
DBs - Seattle

Special Teams - Philly
Kicker - Philly
Punter - Philly
PReturn - Philly
KReturn - Philly

I agree with most of what you said except the OL. I think the Eagles OL is one of the best in the league and I think that's a pretty popular feeling amongst most. They've been really banged up since Week 1 with Evan Mathis going down and then Jason Kelce in Week 2 (not to mention Lane Johnson's four game suspension to start the year).

They're finally back to healthy now outside of RG Todd Herremans who was undoubtedly the weakest link amongst the five starters anyway. That's a big reason why Shady has picked it up in recent weeks.

dutchman063

Reaction score
I have an account over there from way back and this seems to be the running attitude over there:

"Nope. Wilson and his offense sucks. This game is about the Seattle defense vs. Our offense."

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
dutchman063":2nnx6d62 said:
I have an account over there from way back and this seems to be the running attitude over there:

"Nope. Wilson and his offense sucks. This game is about the Seattle defense vs. Our offense."

Sounds like a mix of knowing about our poor red-zone Offense (truth) and sour grapes because they weren't able to get such a dynamic playmaker in the draft (poor them!).

Since1933

Reaction score
Cartire":3m1f4mx9 said:
Since1933":3m1f4mx9 said:
Offense - Philly
QB - Seattle
RB - Even
WR - Philly
TE - Philly
OLine - Even

Defense - Seattle
DLine - Philly
LBs - Seattle
DBs - Seattle

Special Teams - Philly
Kicker - Philly
Punter - Philly
PReturn - Philly
KReturn - Philly

Wrong on the kickers. You should look up stats first before commenting. Cody Parkey leads the league with 123 points and is 27-29 of FGs 93.1%. S Hauschka is second in the league in scoring with 117 pts. He is 27-30 of FGs 90.1%.

Shady has more yards than Mr Bad Attitude (I wonder why I was traded) Lynch. 1,018 to 956. But hey who is using facts in this debate?

Eagles have 42 sacks compared to the Seahawks 20 sacks.

Eagles leads the NFL in BOTH kickoff returns at 30.1 yards and punt return at 14.5 yards. Seattle averages a feeble 21.1 on kickoffs and a pedestian 8.2 on punt returns.

Eagles also lead the NFL in special teams TDs with 4 (2 punt and 2 Kickoff TDs). They also have the most Defensive TDs in the NFL with 4 (2 INT TDs and 2 Fumble return TDs).

Just the facts boys !!!!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Since1933":xakwwbhe said:
Cartire":xakwwbhe said:
Since1933":xakwwbhe said:
Offense - Philly
QB - Seattle
RB - Even
WR - Philly
TE - Philly
OLine - Even

Defense - Seattle
DLine - Philly
LBs - Seattle
DBs - Seattle

Special Teams - Philly
Kicker - Philly
Punter - Philly
PReturn - Philly
KReturn - Philly

Wrong on the kickers. You should look up stats first before commenting. Cody Parkey leads the league with 123 points and is 27-29 of FGs 93.1%. S Hauschka is second in the league in scoring with 117 pts. He is 27-30 of FGs 90.1%.

Shady has more yards than Mr Bad Attitude (I wonder why I was traded) Lynch. 1,018 to 956. But hey who is using facts in this debate?

Eagles leads the NFL in BOTH kickoff returns at 30.1 yards and punt return at 14.5 yards. Seattle averages a feeble 21.1 on kickoffs and a pedestian 8.2 on punt returns.

Eagles also lead the NFL in special teams TDs with 4 (2 punt and 2 Kickoff TDs). They also have the most Defensive TDs in the NFL with 4 (2 INT TDs and 2 Fumble return TDs).

Just the facts boys !!!!

Posting this in one thread is sufficient, there was no need to copy and paste the same thing you already posted into this one. And though Parkey may be technically leading, that stat line is basically even.

Cartire

Reaction score
ill take our kicker thank you. And our punter is better.

eaglesrule

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2uhtt671 said:
Man, there has to be another board somewhere. Those are so lame and deserted and void of football talk...

It's not like a food bazaar in Ethiopia, it's more like an ice vending machine in northern Alaska.

PE.com board does suck...but it has a ton of activity. The problem is that you dont see the main boards unless you are logged in.

eaglesrule

Reaction score
Bitter":zo979k59 said:
Since1933":zo979k59 said:
Cartire":zo979k59 said:
Since1933":zo979k59 said:
Offense - Philly
QB - Seattle
RB - Even
WR - Philly
TE - Philly
OLine - Even

Defense - Seattle
DLine - Philly
LBs - Seattle
DBs - Seattle

Special Teams - Philly
Kicker - Philly
Punter - Philly
PReturn - Philly
KReturn - Philly

Just the facts boys !!!!

Posting this in one thread is sufficient, there was no need to copy and paste the same thing you already posted into this one. And though Parkey may be technically leading, that stat line is basically even.

Yea, Parkey has been great this year, but the stats are so close you have to give the edge to Haus as he is more proven.

eaglesrule

Reaction score
Bitter":urku7lua said:
Cartire":urku7lua said:
ill take our kicker thank you. And our punter is better.

And our running back.

McCoy fits the Eagles eagles spread attack better than Beast would...the reverse is probably also true. I think both teams are very happy with the RB that they have...so in that way they are even.

eaglesrule

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":32bbaj1r said:
BlueTalon":32bbaj1r said:
Man, there has to be another board somewhere. Those are so lame and deserted and void of football talk...

It's not like a food bazaar in Ethiopia, it's more like an ice vending machine in northern Alaska.

Eagles fans don't know how to internet.

:) ironic post given that the pe.com message boards is one of the most active ones on the internet - proof that quantity does not equal quality.