This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'll read this while I pretend to work tomorrow.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Lol here's another one. This guy is either new to English and the internet or he is a master troll.

253hawk

Reaction score
I loved how all of those idiots were screaming about the horse collar penalty not actually being a horse collar. Do they pay any attention to the new rule changes? Wilson was injured directly because of the way that 'tackle' happened due to his nameplate being grabbed and pulling his leg under. That was one of the sloppiest and most reckless tackles I've ever seen.

Then they all whined because Carroll 'was laughing' at Celek being down. No, he was laughing at Kam coming off the field towards him after just blasting Celek. "Watch out, we've got a bad-ass over here!"

Laloosh

Reaction score
^^ Their members bragging and celebrating Wilson being injured was pretty classy.

253hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, typical class, wishing for an injury on him all game long and then celebrating when it happened.

And then quickly disappointed when he popped right up and went back in to finish the drive. :179419:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Dredged this up from the recent past. Not sure if we were gonna have a new one this week or not. Go hawks.

:rumble: :stirthepot: :rumble: :stirthepot: :rumble:

sdog1981

Reaction score
They remind me of the end of the Ruskell Mora days when you just knew the team would suck.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1hhmikl7 said:
Dredged this up from the recent past. Not sure if we were gonna have a new one this week or not. Go hawks.

:rumble: :stirthepot: :rumble: :stirthepot: :rumble:

Bluethunder does his listing every week, this is old and I am not going to let old wounds start new problems, wait for the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts