This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

sprhawk73

Reaction score
:yawn: I do like going to their stadium though, it's really easy to take naps during their games.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3efhdj78 said:
Speaking of the 49ers forum, I got banned from the original official 49ers forum years ago for posting an ESPN Bodies picture of Patrick Willis except edited with a black block with the yellow words “censored” on it, which blocked his genitalia.

Why would I get banned for that, you ask? Because the block hung well past his knees. :179422: :mrgreen:

This one got me started....

Still laughing, no buzz needed.

rlkats

Reaction score
This game is going to be bad. Wilson is going to go off on this weak D. I will just say it now. Congrats hawks for the win.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
rlkats":2jfjxmz3 said:
This game is going to be bad. Wilson is going to go off on this weak D. I will just say it now. Congrats hawks for the win.

Well, I hope for and expect a win, but I've seen the Hawks too many times play closer games than are expected (against both great and bad opponents).

rlkats

Reaction score
Just for the fireworks. I want to see Sherman pick off Russ. Maybe he will go partial Crabtree on him. Apparently Sherman doesn’t hold him in high respect (according to a video statement). At least this way the game will be interesting. Lol.

253hawk

Reaction score
sdog1981":36knxlqj said:
They are an odd rival. On one hand, I want them to go 0-16 every year that Jed York owns the team and on the other hand I want the Seahawks to always end their playoff hopes.

Side notes how do they have some topics that go on for over 500 pages?

Because unlike here when something happens and there's 27 separate threads all started with a different viewpoint which dictates the direction of the discussion in each, they just keep anything related to that particular player or whatever in a single thread. Makes it a lot neater and simpler, I think.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
253hawk":13vecppb said:
sdog1981":13vecppb said:
They are an odd rival. On one hand, I want them to go 0-16 every year that Jed York owns the team and on the other hand I want the Seahawks to always end their playoff hopes.

Side notes how do they have some topics that go on for over 500 pages?

Because unlike here when something happens and there's 27 separate threads all started with a different viewpoint which dictates the direction of the discussion in each, they just keep anything related to that particular player or whatever in a single thread. Makes it a lot neater and simpler, I think.

It's cleaner and simpler only if you're on there everyday keeping up. If not, it's a nightmare of a format if you're one who likes to come into a thread having read all of it to catch up. Probably a good way to deter outsiders from dropping in too often though.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1069321903318286336[/tweet]Dtb mTvVYAA1cju