This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Rex":3szui5js said:
HawkAroundTheClock":3szui5js said:
I did send a note to a mod. We have quite a few of them. But it's Christmas after all. Maybe people are busy. I can't speak for others.

From "X",

Apparently you're not so busy that you can't post dissertations about this team, its fans, and the comments presented here. So here's what you do. Since your invitations to us aren't being answered by your admins, carry your arguments over here and have them addressed. We have no restrictions about who can and can't join. We just weed them out later if they prove to be infantile in their behavior (as was one of your members already). Of course you won't have your minions to pat you on the back for being such a heroic Champion of the Seahawks' honor after having debated us in absentia, but if you're truly interested in having your comments addressed, you'll forego the glory seeking for a few minutes and join up over here. Or, you know, keep posting our comments on your own board and do away with that pesky counter-point stuff that only gets in the way of legitimate debates.
Nah, I'm good. Besides, it looks like you're getting the info just fine. I've written a novel and a half about our favorite football teams with supporting arguments, statistics, and historical context. You called me a troll, implied that I'm glory seeking and avoiding conversation, and acting superior. I haven't seen anything football-related in your posts so far. You've given no reason to think the convo would be any better over there. I get the impression that you want to make this personal. I don't. Goodbye. I'm going to enjoy the rest of my Christmas.

Rex, thanks for helping out, but I'm not interested in this guy's thinly veiled attacks. I won't be responding to him, so you don't need to bother being his message mule. Peace be with you.

Rex

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2ubdu4ev said:
Rex, thanks for helping out, but I'm not interested in this guy's thinly veiled attacks. I won't be responding to him, so you don't need to bother being his message mule. Peace be with you.

Ok, no problem. Who do you think bans me all the time anyway? :lol: Have a Merry Christmas!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Melencause":329ahtam said:
Anyone notice how awful the Rams forums are?

I don't think many fan sites would be very active after having a decade of sub .500 teams. Reading through their sites, a lot of them think the same way we do about their team. It's just that when WE bring up their problems it's seen as trolling. They have a few diehards that would NEVER believe anything is wrong with their team, but they're only fooling themselves. Mostly, they KNOW their team is going nowhere soon without a QB and with their current coach.

I look forward to when the rams are fun to hate again, but I think we'll be waiting a while. Hating them now is like kicking a kitten.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":27nrh41w said:
Melencause":27nrh41w said:

I don't think many fan sites would be very active after having a decade of sub .500 teams. Reading through their sites, a lot of them think the same way we do about their team. It's just that when WE bring up their problems it's seen as trolling. They have a few diehards that would NEVER believe anything is wrong with their team, but they're only fooling themselves. Mostly, they KNOW their team is going nowhere soon without a QB and with their current coach.

I look forward to when the rams are fun to hate again, but I think we'll be waiting a while. Hating them now is like kicking a kitten.

A "kitten" that beats your team with its 3rd string QB? Rams fans just watched a terrible game against the Giants so of course questioning Fisher's game plan and execution is in order. The fan sites have dwindled somewhat with the fortunes of the team but most issues at fan sites are self inflicted where the inbreeding and hive mind rule. Good news is you won't have to wait long to hate the Rams. This sunday afternoon will suffice.

Largent80

Reaction score
Right, are you Rex Ryan? because your prognosticating is about as good as Rexs' coaching.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":1skxuxnf said:
rideaducati":1skxuxnf said:
Melencause":1skxuxnf said:

A "kitten" that beats your team with its 3rd string QB? Rams fans just watched a terrible game against the Giants so of course questioning Fisher's game plan and execution is in order. The fan sites have dwindled somewhat with the fortunes of the team but most issues at fan sites are self inflicted where the inbreeding and hive mind rule. Good news is you won't have to wait long to hate the Rams. This sunday afternoon will suffice.

Yes a kitten. A kitten isn't much of a threat, but every now and then it gets you with a claw. Not enough to really hurt you, but it still stings a bit. That kitten can't inflict any real damage just like the rams. That kitten can't beat you straight up, just like the rams, but can do sneaky stuff to get you every now and then. It happens, but yes, hating the rams right now is like kicking kittens.

P.S. We've been hearing "next year" for a decade now. Good luck, I'm sure once the lambs start to challenge the NFC West you'll make it a lot of fun to hate the lambs. Here kitty kitty kitty...

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":3129f6i0 said:
Rex":3129f6i0 said:
rideaducati":3129f6i0 said:
Melencause":3129f6i0 said:

Yes a kitten. A kitten isn't much of a threat, but every now and then it gets you with a claw. Not enough to really hurt you, but it still stings a bit. That kitten can't inflict any real damage just like the rams. That kitten can't beat you straight up, just like the rams, but can do sneaky stuff to get you every now and then. It happens, but yes, hating the rams right now is like kicking kittens.

Sure just ask Palmer, Stanton and Arians about that claw. :th2thumbs:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Palmer didn't even get touched when he hurt himself. Stop puffing your chest about injuries anyway.

The Rams lose in Seattle. They just do. They want your season ticket sales in the dumper so the owner can move the team someday soon, and ending every season on a beating in Seattle helps make that possible.

Rex

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2pfgnogc said:
Palmer didn't even get touched when he hurt himself. Stop puffing your chest about injuries anyway.

The Rams lose in Seattle. They just do. They want your season ticket sales in the dumper so the owner can move the team someday soon, and ending every season on a beating in Seattle helps make that possible.

Not always. I remember a playoff game in Seattle the Rams won. The 3rd time they beat the Seahawks that season. Get ready for more of that in the future. As for Palmer he got his butt kicked the entire time he was in.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Rex":wd8ljy1e said:
Scottemojo":wd8ljy1e said:

Not always. I remember a playoff game in Seattle the Rams won. The 3rd time they beat the Seahawks that season. Get ready for more of that in the future. As for Palmer he got his butt kicked the entire time he was in.
And how many quarterbacks have the Rams gone through this year? Bradford blows a knee out every time he tenses up to fart. What happened to that Davis dude/ He looked good for a while, then they got a little tape on the guy, and he's done, just like that?

Clearly you want to crow a bit because a couple months ago you knocked off the champs. And yes, 10 years ago you won in Seattle. Twice. 10 years ago. Have a cookie.
The Rams have a lot of good players. Most talented bad team in the league. Run by the best special teams coach in the league. Too bad he is your head coach.

Rex

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2ughd27o said:
Rex":2ughd27o said:
Scottemojo":2ughd27o said:

And how many quarterbacks have the Rams gone through this year? Bradford blows a knee out every time he tenses up to fart. What happened to that Davis dude/ He looked good for a while, then they got a little tape on the guy, and he's done, just like that?

Clearly you want to crow a bit because a couple months ago you knocked off the champs. And yes, 10 years ago you won in Seattle. Twice. 10 years ago. Have a cookie.
The Rams have a lot of good players. Most talented bad team in the league. Run by the best special teams coach in the league. Too bad he is your head coach.

No doubt the Rams have had horrible luck at QB this year and in years past regarding games missed to injury. Given the hits RW has taken Seahawks have been quite fortunate. Lose him and see how well your team fares.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":lfw86pe4 said:
No doubt the Rams have had horrible luck at QB this year and in years past regarding games missed to injury. Given the hits RW has taken Seahawks have been quite fortunate. Lose him and see how well your team fares.

Bad luck THIS year? Bad luck was Bradford's second season, but the rams MADE their own bad luck in the following years by putting Bradford behind one of the worst O-lines in the league and expected him to play the entire season.

The "hard" hits on Wilson don't exist. Go back and watch and you'll see fewer than 5 hard hits this season. Wilson knows how to protect himself.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":26d2eu0b said:
Rex":26d2eu0b said:

Bad luck THIS year? Bad luck was Bradford's second season, but the rams MADE their own bad luck in the following years by putting Bradford behind one of the worst O-lines in the league and expected him to play the entire season.

The "hard" hits on Wilson don't exist. Go back and watch and you'll see fewer than 5 hard hits this season. Wilson knows how to protect himself.

Rams O line is suspect again due to injury and Wells hiking the ball to the rafters. What is the state of the Seahawks O line for this game?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Rams are not unlucky. They are stupid. They drafted Bradford coming off a college injury. He was brittle then, and is brittle now. Every damn year, it's something with that guy. But the Rams can't say they could not have known.

Our O-line is what it is. A mauling group that is average at best pass blocking. The Rams will no doubt get some pressures. They will also get mooshed in the run game a few times.

But go ahead, blame your losses on your injured O-line. Seattle is winning despite having 4 different starting centers this year. Okung has missed a bunch of time too. Center and LT out, so what. We will manage.

OrFan

Reaction score
What is with the ramsrule.com/herd? That format of message board went out of style during the period that the sheep were last relevant, the turn of the century. Nobody uses that any more because it sucked then, and it still sucks now.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
OrFan":3pc4f5kh said:
What is with the ramsrule.com/herd? That format of message board went out of style during the period that the sheep were last relevant, the turn of the century. Nobody uses that any more because it sucked then, and it still sucks now.

I know huh? It sucks! I remember when .NET was in that format way back in late 90's, early 2000's. And I remember hating when we changed to a format similar to this one, just 'cause I was used to the other format. Stupid me...

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
#31 Kam Rocks":1dmixyzk said:
Terrible fourm for a terrible team http://www.realramsfans.com

FYI ROD is actually top of the line. I didn't go to RRF, but I did join ROD. It's best perk is the notifications when you are quoted. It actually has a "like" button. Can u believe that? A like button like FB. It's revolutionary! We actually need to make changes to this board to keep up with that. Their site is superior to this one, but I have no doubt this great board will get with the times soon enough. It always does.

I find it hard to imagine any Ram fan expects a W Sunday. They just wanna hurt our Playoff chances any way they can.

And not having a back up plan to Bradford was a clear mistake. It's speculative to say what he would have done. You are what your record says you are, anything else is speculative. It's clear they would have made some noise with a starting QB, but they didn't have one. It's seems to be always next year with STL.

Let's hope for a clean game Sunday. That dirty pool is bush league.

Rex

Reaction score
Scottemojo":vh71hhll said:
The Rams are not unlucky. They are stupid. They drafted Bradford coming off a college injury. He was brittle then, and is brittle now. Every damn year, it's something with that guy. But the Rams can't say they could not have known.

Our O-line is what it is. A mauling group that is average at best pass blocking. The Rams will no doubt get some pressures. They will also get mooshed in the run game a few times.

But go ahead, blame your losses on your injured O-line. Seattle is winning despite having 4 different starting centers this year. Okung has missed a bunch of time too. Center and LT out, so what. We will manage.

If I were to assess blame it would be the loss of Bradford in preseason. Bradford's shoulder was somewhat suspect when he was drafted not his knee.