This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

BigRamFan

Reaction score
Austin11":zml9uloz said:
Here in St. Louis the only one I'm on is Rams Talk forum on stltoday.com.

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... 44e1726695

Ouch! Talk about worst of the worst. That place is full of naysayers and loonie toons! Just a personal preference but I think you will find intelligent and informed posters at: ramsondemand.com

Be forewarned however, we are passionate and many there don't care for the 'hawks.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
BigRamFan":38qwh28a said:
Austin11":38qwh28a said:
Here in St. Louis the only one I'm on is Rams Talk forum on stltoday.com.

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... 44e1726695

Ouch! Talk about worst of the worst. That place is full of naysayers and loonie toons! Just a personal preference but I think you will find intelligent and informed posters at: ramsondemand.com

Be forewarned however, we are passionate and many there don't care for the 'hawks.

Its funny, were you the one in the first match-up, that posted the same exact thing?

snackdaddy

Reaction score
The one at the local newspaper, they call the PD has a bunch of knuckleheads. I prefer realramsfans. Yes, its moderated a little tighter, but there are a few fans of other teams that are regulars. There was a pretty good Seahawks fan, but I haven't seen him lately. Clanrams is pretty good too. I stay away from the PD. All they do is fight about Bradford.

NINEster

Reaction score
RedAlice":1imumd9f said:
BTW Alice, if you want to gift the Seahawks an SB trophy perhaps the Rams should lay down this week to ensure HFA for them. ;)

You missed some of my comments. I always root for the Rams to win.

And I certainly hope the Seahawks win the SB and you don't.[/quote]

No, I didn't miss any sweetheart.

You missed my jab at Seattle whose super bowl odds will certainly drop should the unthinkable happens tomorrow. The 49ers beating the Cards is a higher likelihood than your team beating the Seahawks. So a Rams win is a very good chance of ensuring a first round bye for SF and SEA down to 5 just like KC.

And no love lost here with your team that took a 180 from last year in regards to playing my team. No tears shed watching Stephen go to ATL and Danny teaming up with Brady.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
NINEster":2cuz6mt2 said:
RedAlice":2cuz6mt2 said:
You missed some of my comments. I always root for the Rams to win.

And I certainly hope the Seahawks win the SB and you don't.

No, I didn't miss any sweetheart.

Oh, this is going to end well...

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm not going to get into an argument with a Niner fan on the Seahawk board.

Especially with one who thinks SJax and Cutie Pie are a jab at this point.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":24aapil7 said:
I'm not going to get into an argument with a Niner fan on the Seahawk board.

Especially with one who thinks SJax and Cutie Pie are a jab at this point.

Oh come now I just polished up the Hammer and been waiting to use it :) Your going to make me wait till tomorrow though huh.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
lsheldon":3l1nanw5 said:
Some pretty funny threads at this forum after the game. According to most there the NFL is fixed and it's all scripted. Oh, and the Refs are picking on the poor Rams, Seattle fans suk, Blah, Blah, Blah......

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... 5&start=12

Mostly the same at Clan Rams. Seahawks were getting away with murder, the poor little rams were doing nothing wrong and it is the officials fault the Rams got so worked up. Oh and one guy apparently thinks a false start is a faults start.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Fans on rams on demand sure are a classy bunch, a lot of wishing players to get hurt and crap....great classy fans

Latest posts