This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

RedAlice

Reaction score
I know for tonight this is an emotional topic.

But, in all fairness: how much does this even actually matter? How many drives did he change and do you truely believe he would have changed the game this Sunday based on actual play (not potential play)?

I don't.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'd feel a whole lot better if Norwood and Richardson get on the field. Especially Norwood because that boy will be Wilson's security blanket and fights for balls, runs actual routes he reminds me of Largent 2.0 in my crazier moments.
Anything that makes Bevell call NFL plays would be cool. Though trading Percy for a bag of balls? I'm not convinced that fixed a damn thing.

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1asw73sb said:
I'd feel a whole lot better if Norwood and Richardson get on the field. Especially Norwood because that boy will be Wilson's security blanket he fights form balls and runs actual routes. Anything that makes Bevell call NFL plays would be cool. Though trading Percy for a bag of balls? I'm not convinced that fixed a damn thing.

It got rid of a problem, showed the team nobody is bigger then the team, also showed the team that they give everyone a chance but in the end if your not all in you are out.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":3n6rh3c5 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3n6rh3c5 said:
I'd feel a whole lot better if Norwood and Richardson get on the field. Especially Norwood because that boy will be Wilson's security blanket he fights form balls and runs actual routes. Anything that makes Bevell call NFL plays would be cool. Though trading Percy for a bag of balls? I'm not convinced that fixed a damn thing.

It got rid of a problem, showed the team nobody is bigger then the team, also showed the team that they give everyone a chance but in the end if your not all in you are out.
Yeah I guess. I've never seen anything to compare in the NFL ever. So I guess it's either the move of ages or epic failure. This Sunday we'll see I imagine. Either way it's obvious we're going back to our roots and plan to punish people and go for shock and awe after they are ground to a pulp. Give Wilson just one receiver with attitude (Norwood) while in scramble drill and just maybe we got something.

chris98251

Reaction score
I actually think we start using crossing patterns and outs again instead of extended running plays, this will get Lynch and or whomever in true screen situations as well.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Wow, what a catch by Helfet! Wilson making things happen. If they pull this one out it would be amazing.