This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Tennesee Titans

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
They don't seem confident at ALL!

Just from the first forum i got:

1 - They seem to be nervous about their running attack. Seem to think it's too one dimensional.

2 - They are jealous of our new OC.

Some of them think that the sky is falling. The one dude said -47 on the Hawks!

While that's a little over the top - they seem worried about their one dimensional offense with Mr. Henry. They also seem nervous coming to Lumen. I believe that most of them were saying: "anything but more predictable stacked box runs with Henry."

I'll take Aros' prediction. I think we got this - not that I'm saying that in a 'trap game' type way. Bobby even said that they are going to have to get faster with Henry - and I think they will.

I really like our chances first game back at Lumen. Look out Titans. Offense is balanced. Titans are not. If they are going to pound their bell-cow - I think our secondary should hold up well. Bring it on.

:0190l:

TruckedAtPike

Reaction score
I am the -47 fan from Titans Report. Ofc I was being sarcastic.

My belief is it’s about a 60-65 percent chance Hawks win. Books and oddsmakers have the titans around 30 percent. So I’m more optimistic than them.

As for the one demensional thing, it’s a huge problem. Titans run farrrrr too much on first down. It’s become so predictable that Ds can tee off without thinking which puts titans in 2nd and longs for obvious passing situations which makes 2nd down easy as well. If the titans hold the same 1st down run ratio it’ll be a destruction.