This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Wild Card Edition!

birdman5

Reaction score
The Hogster":s75x3w26 said:
AbsolutNET":s75x3w26 said:
SkinsfortheWin":s75x3w26 said:
2007 has nothing to do with this weekends game.

The 2011 game has everything to do with it though, according to the rest of the Skins fans

Being that most of the players from the 2011 game are the same, and virtually nobody from 2007......ah never mind.

You'll see tomorrow.

HELL TO THE REDSKINS

Fixed

Decimation

Reaction score
The Hogster":385031f5 said:
AbsolutNET":385031f5 said:
SkinsfortheWin":385031f5 said:
2007 has nothing to do with this weekends game.

The 2011 game has everything to do with it though, according to the rest of the Skins fans

Being that most of the players from the 2011 game are the same, and virtually nobody from 2007......ah never mind.

You'll see tomorrow.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
Actually, that's not true..

- We have a new QB, who tied peytons rookie TD record and is now playing at a top level.
- O-line is playing at top level.
- Legion of Boom has earned their nickname this season.
- Richard Freakin' Sherman..
- BWagz, all I have to say.
- Our young guys have progressed tremendously, and we had another great draft!

Nope, we're much different from 11'. Maybe you guys' team are the same, not us. :D

HAIL TO THE RUSSELL.

camdawg

Reaction score
The Hogster":w612ryjm said:
Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS

Two touchdown win, huh? Even though your only wins by that margin are against the Browns, and Eagles when Foles was making his first start. Not likely. Your cute little winning streak comes to an end tomorrow.

The Hogster

Reaction score
Decimation":4d5w1jc1 said:

- We have a new QB, who tied peytons rookie TD record and is now playing at a top level.

Nope, we're much different from 11'. Maybe you guys' team are the same, not us. :D

HAIL TO THE RUSSELL.

We have a new QB also. RGIII, I think you may have heard of him. I'm sure Russell Wilson has, since he's who he wants to play like.

Russell Okung made a Pro Bowl. So did Trent Williams. Our O Line is paving the way for the #1 rushing offense in the league there buddy. We aren't bad either.

Legion of Boom?? :34853_tinfoil: You had the same defense last year, except for Bobby Wagner and a few other players.

Richard Sherman played last year. So did Browner, Chancellor and Thomas. Nobody fears them. Sorry to break it to you.

Not to mention, aside from our Pro Bowl QB, we have Alfred Morris, Pierre Garcon, & Leonard Hankerson killing defenses. Yours will be no different.

birdman5

Reaction score
The Hogster":2i79czo5 said:
Decimation":2i79czo5 said:

HAIL TO THE RUSSELL.

We have a new QB also. RGIII, I think you may have heard of him. I'm sure Russell Wilson has, since he's who he wants to play like.

Russell Okung made a Pro Bowl. So did Trent Williams. Our O Line is paving the way for the #1 rushing offense in the league there buddy. We aren't bad either.

Legion of Boom?? :34853_tinfoil: You had the same defense last year, except for Bobby Wagner and a few other players.

Richard Sherman played last year. So did Browner, Chancellor and Thomas. Nobody fears them. Sorry to break it to you.

Not to mention, aside from our Pro Bowl QB, we have Alfred Morris, Pierre Garcon, & Leonard Hankerson killing defenses. Yours will be no different.

As your relative would say. "OK did he seriously just say that?"

truehawksfan

Reaction score
NFL.com has a story on their site, titled, "Top 5 Most annoying types of NFL fans".

As noted, I've been lurking on several Redskins boards and The Wadhington Post. And, I saw post from the fanatics as well as regular fans who posted comments in The Post and I nvere felt so annoyed by the constant noise from Redskins fans.

But, now I know after reading the mentioned story on NFL.com. Redskins fans have shown 3 out of the top 5 traits! 3 out of 5.

This includes the constant reference to past championships won decades ago. Thank God I'm not the only one who gets sick and tired of hearing about this worn out story! The others include constant stats, but....

The one I cracked up about is the overly optimistic fanbase. They show a Redskins fan holding up a RGIII banner in that one. :lol:

Glad to see a story backs up my feelings about these loud mouth, over bearing, thin skin fans.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/01/02/top-5-m ... -nfl-fans/

la_nfl_fan

Reaction score
camdawg":2abrnod5 said:
The Hogster":2abrnod5 said:
Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS

Two touchdown win, huh? Even though your only wins by that margin are against the Browns, and Eagles when Foles was making his first start. Not likely. Your cute little winning streak comes to an end tomorrow.

Skins win by 3 TD's because Shanahan has too much class to run up the score like Carroll.

Decimation

Reaction score
la_nfl_fan":106c6jbp said:
camdawg":106c6jbp said:
The Hogster":106c6jbp said:

31-17

SKINS

Skins win by 3 TD's because Shanahan has too much class to run up the score like Carroll.
You listen to the media too much.

They play till the whistle blows, and that's what the hawks do. Always compete.

The Cardinals, 49ers, and Bills (our last three opponents that we've put a chunk of points on, if that's what you're referring to as "running up the score") just couldn't stop us and kept throwing the ball towards our direction.

WE ALL WE GOT, WE ALL WE NEED.

chris98251

Reaction score

Yeah sure well tomorrow we will see how many catches are dropped due to the no fear of these guys or how many are getting smelling salts after coming across the middle.

Really wish a player had said that, ya think they Chip team is pissed already something like that would have them in a frothing frenzy.

hawker84

Reaction score
The Hogster":znq87vqk said:

31-17

SKINS

no team has beat us by more than 7, and that was SF who happens to be leaps and bounds better than the redskins in every phase of the game... what makes you think the redskins can beat us by more... absolutely zero factual evidence to back up this ridiculous and homeristic statement.... you['re just being silly now, homer.

KDawg_ES

Reaction score
hawker84":1jdnhghs said:
The Hogster":1jdnhghs said:

31-17

SKINS

no team has beat us by more than 7, and that was SF who happens to be leaps and bounds better than the redskins in every phase of the game... what makes you think the redskins can beat us by more... absolutely zero factual evidence to back up this ridiculous and homeristic statement.... you['re just being silly now, homer.

Every phase of the game, SF is "leaps and bounds" better than Washington? I'll give them defense, and maybe special teams, save field goals where Akers has been iffy. But offense? I can't give them that. San Francisco is a much more balanced team, and their defense is far better, though.

drastik

Reaction score
hawker84":38e6p1ka said:
The Hogster":38e6p1ka said:

31-17

SKINS

Giants destroyed the 49ers by like 30... And the Packers for that matter... Washington beat the Giants.

Which is why comparing common opponents is fruitless, different teams match up against each other differently.

tujmeister

Reaction score
Well folks, I just wanted to stop back by here and give my support as your team takes the show to Atlanta next week.

I'm the Saints fan who had to suffer through watching your boy Lynch run roughshod all over us two years ago. I can't tell you how much I envy your defense! And I'm REALLY impressed with your QB Wilson. You folks have a great team and could very well go the distance as we did three years ago.

My Saints got thoroughly screwed by the league this year, but if you guys can just go into Atlanta and embarrass the Falcons next week, it won't be a total loss.

I'll be pulling for the Seahawks the rest of the way! Please just destroy the Falcons! Thank You! :th2thumbs:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The Hogster":145f2te1 said:

31-17

SKINS

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah

*wheeze*

Ahahahahahahahahahahah

Pity you won't be a man and own these words.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Hmm....I wonder if "Hogster" will be back to visit us.

Anyway, game just ended.

Shanhan should have taken RGIII out much earlier. Made me cringe watching him limp and gimp around, but that's the game of football. Injuries and the level of health.

All that matters or the us is the next game.

We're in good position.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Bunch of freaks with a sprinkling of normal human beings on that website over there. Wishing injuries on multiple players, crying and making excuses. Yowsers. We lose and all we talk about is DVOA. They lose and they are hoping our team plane crashes.

hawker84

Reaction score
The Hogster":38c3p2xq said:

31-17

SKINS

again, i'll say, skins are not in the same league as the niners and we beat them... what made you think you could put up 31 on us and hold us to just 17?.... come on back here and explain please... suey, suey