Thomas Rawls...Pepsi rookie of the week

Landhawk1

Reaction score
Just saw this on NFL network. Great job by our rookie running back. He has been great. Nice surprise!

JPatera76

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":313gsuek said:
Gurley and Johnson are better. Reference the other thread for reliabe sources.
And what reliable "sources" are that?

I feel people here on these forums are hating on rawls because of the attachement they have to lynch.

The kid has done more with less and less chances. As well as with a worse oline. But go ahead quote the wonderful MISLEADING pff stats to support you "arguement" so you feel validated.

I will say this these forums have been going down hill slowly. I've lurked here a while. And ive seen very knowledgeable people quit posting or post even less because there are a few here who seem to just argue everything. Literally, every positive thread there is, i can name quiet a few people who consistently go negative, spin crap, or derail it into an argumentative thread.
I enjoyed coming here to read Kearlys thoughts as well as checking ivotuks links. But now i see the same people doing the same shit and it just ruins the quality of this place.

Im sorry this thread isnt about Gurley or Johnson. Its about Rawls and what he achieved this last week.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3meh8g6s said:
Gurley and Johnson are better. Reference the other thread for reliabe sources.

Way to douche up the thread.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
EmbattleTheeHawks":2fijukro said:
Although I'm happy for him as a Hawks fan, thought Mariota or Anthony from the Saints would have won this week. Good on him.

Really surprised he won over Mariota who had nearly 300 yards passing with 3 TDs and over a 100 yards rushing with an 87 yard TD.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ah crap, my bad. It was late that's my excuse. :16: