Time 4 honesty: As a Coug fan, I'm scared of these Honks...

kigenzun

Reaction score
I imagine, unleashed, 'O' could be a monster beast...
:th2thumbs:

minormillikin

Reaction score
Could you imagine the pride, or something, George Washington would get from that picture?

seahawk2k

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":2qlacf2a said:
LOL at a Coug fan making fun of UW's women.

This statement is coming from a place of ignorance. As it borderlines on complete insanity.

Having sampled from both plates, UW women can be pretty, and pull off the whole "I care about my education" glasses look that can be pretty cute, but pure hotness, WSU runs away with it.

Love the Leach gif, its the proper reaction to when a member of the Petrino family speaks to you.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Hot sluts go to WSU, cute asians go to UW.

UW was great for education and of course there were some beautiful women, but it doesn't beat Oregon, WSU, or ANY southern Pac 12 (besides Stanford) school.

I unfortunately didn't pick my college education based on how good looking the women were.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Honestly, you get the hot dumb WSU girl pregnant, and let the smart, cute UW girl raise the kid while the WSU girl stays in that hell hole of Spokane and gets a drug addiction and loses her teeth, the world keeps moving.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Not exactly a Harvard-Yale rivalry, but I love it.

My family is split right down the middle with Cougs/Dawgs...always a fun holiday season. Hopefully Keith doesn't sh*t his pants (again) in this one.

By the by Coug Fans...I noticed my trash wasn't picked up yesterday. Could somebody get on that? ;)

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":22o37os8 said:
I wish there were some Beaver fans here for me to play with. :(

Jokes on you, they're still in 1943 out there in Corvallis, gonna have to wait 70 more years for them to discover the internet to talk mess to them.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Throwdown":3cbb4ojf said:
JSeahawks":3cbb4ojf said:
I wish there were some Beaver fans here for me to play with. :(

Jokes on you, they're still in 1943 out there in Corvallis, gonna have to wait 70 more years for them to discover the internet to talk mess to them.
Gotta love that chain saw sound effect they play every ten seconds at those OSU home games. Good Gawd.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't watch OSU games on purpose, they do that all the time? It wasn't the buzz saw they walked into vs UW?

zifnab32

Reaction score
Throwdown":1fqbqhue said:
I don't watch OSU games on purpose, they do that all the time? It wasn't the buzz saw they walked into vs UW?

Every third down on defense. It's almost, but not quite, to the level of the USC band playing their favorite two bars

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Throwdown":3faizf3d said:
Honestly, you get the hot dumb WSU girl pregnant, and let the smart, cute UW girl raise the kid while the WSU girl stays in that hell hole of Spokane and gets a drug addiction and loses her teeth, the world keeps moving.

Ironic too thick to cut.

Sincerely,

Guy from Graham, WA.

Latest posts