To all the 12's that represented us at the game.......

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I could tell from the very first snap of the game...It sounded like CLink! So proud of the 12's that represented us all proudly! I'm so happy for each of them that got to witness Seahawks history in person!

aredub

Reaction score
:) still trying to get my voice back.....it sounded a lot like Century Link. Bronco fans were not happy. They tried to return the favor when we had the ball. Wasn't nearly as loud and it didn't last long. I was in section 126 and was surrounded by 12's. So much fun!

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Wow...thanks.

I was there with my brother in law...two pilgrams in an unholly denver section. we were 117, row 26, seat 15 and 16. Only a few others in front of us, family of 4.

We sure thought it was loud.

My BIL managed to buy us some really really small mini vovuzela horns....very small but loud as heck. we thought some were going to kill us. i'll try to post some photos but i am very tired.

it was planes trains and automobiles for us...just barely got out of YYZ on Saturday morning with snow storm, had to deal with the NJ train mess getting to the venue and the mess returning home...got back to the hotel (evidently where the legue was, grand hyatt) at 1:30 am and then left to JFK at 5 to catch a flight home...ended up cancelled, JFK and LGA closed due to snow, said screw it and took to a rental lot and found a Canadian car to do a one way car rental home back to Toronto so my bro could catch a flight home...took us 9 hours...very touch and go from NYC to about Albany after which there was no snow at all....

all i have to say is that if they lost, i am not sure what i would do...

not been a member here for a long time but only one team i have ever cheered for.

i was upset that my father did not live long enough to see this also....[passed this past August....he worked for a Canadian firm that assisted with the steel detailing for the current field...]

oh well, will post my thoughts of how things went down. the one time when i did NOT want the game to be close and was OK with a total blow out.

WillySchu

Reaction score
I was in section 336 which was largely dominated by hawks fans. I know I, along with most everyone else in the section, was screaming my head off on every defensive snap. It didn't feel anywhere near the atmosphere of the clink to me, but we were definitely louder than the Denver lot.

For my part I was particularly inspired by the post here earlier in the week that attempted to calculate the number of 12s each of us in the stadium was representing. Although the math was somewhat suspect, the sentiment was awesome.

Go .Net
Go 12s
Go Hawks!

ride_baker

Reaction score
You're welcome.

Section 345, row 8, seats 7 & 8.

Mostly Hawk section, all the folks around us were tried and true fans and it felt like a home game. Denver was on our end of the field on the safety and it was loud.

Unbelievable experience.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I sat in section 347. Our entire end of upper deck felt like a Hawks home crowd. Guessing it was mostly lottery winners, as that was how I got my tickets. I had 2 Denver fans sitting right next to me who said they got their tickets on stub hub. Early in the game one of them said to me, "Wow, you guys really are loud." They left around halftime and never returned. As JonRud said, they played all of the songs that the Hawks play at century link, making it feel even more like a home game. Especially at the end of the game when we were all in celebration mode. It was incredible.

hoxrox

Reaction score
That was the loudest SB I've ever heard. Definitely impacted the game.

Major props to the 12s :th2thumbs:

HansGruber

Reaction score
When they played the Seahawk sound after the first offensive score, it gave me chills. You know, the Seahawk bird scream. It felt like the Clink. And it was obvious we were going to dominate from the very get-go.

The crowd was just pure awesome. Had the Sea-Hawks! chant going most of the game and it got crazy in the second half. Danced with a ton of strangers, cried when we won. It was one of the most beautiful moments of my life.

The best part was catching a chartered flight back home immediately and getting back in time to catch the tail end of the parties in Pioneer Square. What a day.

Riley12

Reaction score
WillySchu":dzl3x3n4 said:
For my part I was particularly inspired by the post here earlier in the week that attempted to calculate the number of 12s each of us in the stadium was representing.

Me too. My son, daughter and I screamed so loud and so long, next to our seats in 202B, right behind where PFM watched the snap sail past him as we were trying to make his head explode with noise, it was like giving a clinic on how to be a 12.

We had two Jets fans behind us, equal parts amazed, saying their stadium never sounded like this, and annoyed, because
we wouldn't stop, no matter what the score or situation was.

The Spirit 12? We channeled that all night long and BROUGHT IT.

We switched it up to "OHMAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" once in a while.

LOB chants - Awesome
SEA - HAWK chants whenever there was a lull - Awesome
BEAST!!!!! whenever Lynch touched the ball - Awesome

I am so tired and my voice is so wrecked, but it was an amazing, amazing weekend.

A

Anonymous

seahawks08":8ay3lpf3 said:
We were told to sit down by Broncos fans from the get go, I told them it was the Superbowl. If you want to sit, sit at your couch at home. They called security, the lady came saw every 12 standing up, then called her supervisor, reassigned our seats to the front and we never sat down. Orange is brighter than blue and green, so at first sight it felt Broncos were many but when the noise came, it was amazing. Still stuck in LA with missing the connecting flight due to weather delay. 24 hours from.start of journey, still not home, but heck, small price to pay for being a world champion.

Travel safely, and way to represent!

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Riley12":3k2xttcg said:
WillySchu":3k2xttcg said:
For my part I was particularly inspired by the post here earlier in the week that attempted to calculate the number of 12s each of us in the stadium was representing.

Me too. My son, daughter and I screamed so loud and so long, next to our seats in 202B, right behind where PFM watched the snap sail past him as we were trying to make his head explode with noise, it was like giving a clinic on how to be a 12.

We had two Jets fans behind us, equal parts amazed, saying their stadium never sounded like this, and annoyed, because
we wouldn't stop, no matter what the score or situation was.

The Spirit 12? We channeled that all night long and BROUGHT IT.

We switched it up to "OHMAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" once in a while.

LOB chants - Awesome
SEA - HAWK chants whenever there was a lull - Awesome
BEAST!!!!! whenever Lynch touched the ball - Awesome

I am so tired and my voice is so wrecked, but it was an amazing, amazing weekend.

We were in 202B, too. Row 6. Where were you?

nanomoz

Reaction score
Touché!

It seemed 3x as loud as a Giants home game.

It was huge.

OP
OP
O

OrFan

Reaction score
This is great! All of you did so well, and hearing your stories makes us, at least myself, feel like we were there with you.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
One of the reasons to love being a 12!! So proud of all of you and really wished it would have worked out for me to go. No matter, we had all of you. 12's are the best because we make it so. We have endured and it has payed off and will continue to.

Thank all of you so much whether it be those who were there screaming your brains out, and all the rest that didn't get to go but always support our team. Great job!!

Go Hawks!!

JFair

Reaction score
Wife and I were in 226. Fantastic crowd. Met lots of great Hawk fans. My voice was gone by halftime. I'm sure there were lots of great sections all over the stadium but I'm giving my props to section 226b. Anyone in that section should get some sort of award. You guys were nuts! I tried my best to keep up.

Latest posts