Tom Brady

Uncle Si

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":2hhzn3wi said:
Uncle Si":2hhzn3wi said:
Don't condescend

He cheated....and obviously it was even dumber in retrospect.

Right...and your proof is what, exactly? The "Pash/Wells" report, as Judge Berman calls it? Or was it the deflator text that occurred 8 months before the AFCC game, in the middle of the previous off-season?

You saw where Berman ruled that the league used a "fundamentally unfair" process to prosecute Brady, withholding evidence and witnesses, right? Which they had to do cause they had no case?

The truth is nowhere near your repeated claim, and it's gonna get harder and harder to keep a straight face on this as time goes on.

Cheated...

chris98251

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":2og8fdi9 said:
Uncle Si":2og8fdi9 said:
Don't condescend

Right...and your proof is what, exactly? The "Pash/Wells" report, as Judge Berman calls it? Or was it the deflator text that occurred 8 months before the AFCC game, in the middle of the previous off-season?

You saw where Berman ruled that the league used a "fundamentally unfair" process to prosecute Brady, withholding evidence and witnesses, right? Which they had to do cause they had no case?

The truth is nowhere near your repeated claim, and it's gonna get harder and harder to keep a straight face on this as time goes on.

Was never lack of proof, was lack of procedure.

Your back, this is our house, 31 other teams and millions of fans other then Patriots know the truth, I really hope you all go straight to the playoffs and then Brady gets his 4 game suspension as they start the playoffs. Let him go out unable to make a difference and watch his team lose because of his and his teams arrogance and deception.

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
chris98251":119j8iaf said:
50yrpatsfan":119j8iaf said:
Uncle Si":119j8iaf said:
Don't condescend

Was never lack of proof.

Your back, this is our house, 31 other teams and millions of fans other then Patriots know the truth, I really hope you all go straight to the playoffs and then Brady gets his 4 game suspension as they start the playoffs. Let him go out unable to make a difference and watch his team lose because of his and his teams arrogance and deception.

NINEster

Reaction score
Uncle Si":27afrkub said:
50yrpatsfan":27afrkub said:
Uncle Si":27afrkub said:
Don't condescend

Cheated...

I never got into this whole Pats cheating thing......even when I used to dislike them more.

If anything I'd look at that PSI thing more for the Patriots statistically low fumble rate over a season. To try and minimize Brady's greatness over a slightly better ball to grip is silly.

Could you imagine if the Patriots had the reputation of DBs holding/illegal contacting receivers as the Seahawks have the last few years?

It would be MURDER, and everyone here would pile on the parade.

SF49r

Reaction score
NINEster":3o8dph66 said:
Uncle Si":3o8dph66 said:
50yrpatsfan":3o8dph66 said:
Uncle Si":3o8dph66 said:
Don't condescend

Cheated...

I never got into this whole Pats cheating thing......even when I used to dislike them more.

If anything I'd look at that PSI thing more for the Patriots statistically low fumble rate over a season. To try and minimize Brady's greatness over a slightly better ball to grip is silly.

Could you imagine if the Patriots had the reputation of DBs holding/illegal contacting receivers as the Seahawks have the last few years?

It would be MURDER, and everyone here would pile on the parade.
:stirthepot:

homerun1970

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":2sjgpk0i said:
chris98251":2sjgpk0i said:
50yrpatsfan":2sjgpk0i said:
Uncle Si":2sjgpk0i said:
Don't condescend

Was never lack of proof, was lack of procedure.

The lack of procedure was directly due to the lack of proof. Otherwise, why withhold evidence from the other side, why make witnesses unavailable?

Berman directly asked the NFL lawyer in open court if there was any proof connecting the supposed deflation to the AFC Championship game, and the answer was "No".

Ok with that being the point of witholding evidence, I have to ask why suspend the ballboys? Why destroy a phone? Why would your lawyer advise you to ? You can come in here with your Pats fandom flag flying high, fact is most here aren't willing to buy either your or the Pats line of BS.

ringless

Reaction score
It was never proven he didn't cheat.

It was always about labor law in regards to unions when it went to court.

Tom Brady, and the Patriots cheated. You have no evidence that proves he didn't, and a mountain of circumstantial evidence that he did.

He cheated. He's cheated before. He is a cheater. He will always be viewed as a cheater by the entire world outside of a small area in the U.S

He is a great player, who has no need to cheat. But even the wealthy steal when they don't need to. He's a great example. The real travesty is the teams, fans, and players that busted their tails off just to lose to a cheater when they may have won otherwise. In a game of inches even a small thing like that can change the outcome.

WE will never believe otherwise because history says he's a cheater. The evidence says he's a cheater. Those are facts! If this was any other QB other than your own you'd agree.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
The thread is regarding Tom Brady's performance this year. Let's keep this thread on topic. There is a thread on the Wells report and Brady's suspension if people still wish to discuss it.