Tomi from Finland attending Eagles game

tomiharju

Reaction score
...and got one ticket to Steelers game that I want to sell

Hi guys! I am from Finland and I will be attending the Eagles game next wee with my son. We are travelling across the globe to the west coast for the first time. Even the season going not so good I am pleased that there is still something to play for. We just need a W from the last four games and we are in the playoffs!

Originally our plans were bit different I bought ticket to Steelers game on 31st of December. I won't be in Seattle then so I would like to sell it. If selling tickets here is prohibited would you please guide me to right direction? Since I am from Finland I am not able to sell it through Ticketmaster because you have to have local bank account. Or at least I haven't find info how to do it. I even tried to sell it in graigslist but even in there you need to have local mobilenumber which I obviously don't have.

We will be in Seattle 16th of December to 19th of December. We are staying in down town. We can make the transaction somewhere down town or in Lumen Field or somewhere near it before Eagles games. If you are interested in the ticket please contact me by replying to this message or if this message board has direct message system.

The Steelers game ticket is in Sec 333, Row Z, Seat 9. I am willing to listen offer since my position in selling is kind of weak.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck! Hope you and your son get to witness a Seahawks victory!

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score

Hi guys! I am from Finland and I will be attending the Eagles game next wee with my son. We are travelling across the globe to the west coast for the first time. Even the season going not so good I am pleased that there is still something to play for. We just need a W from the last four games and we are in the playoffs!

Originally our plans were bit different I bought ticket to Steelers game on 31st of December. I won't be in Seattle then so I would like to sell it. If selling tickets here is prohibited would you please guide me to right direction? Since I am from Finland I am not able to sell it through Ticketmaster because you have to have local bank account. Or at least I haven't find info how to do it. I even tried to sell it in graigslist but even in there you need to have local mobilenumber which I obviously don't have.

We will be in Seattle 16th of December to 19th of December. We are staying in down town. We can make the transaction somewhere down town or in Lumen Field or somewhere near it before Eagles games. If you are interested in the ticket please contact me by replying to this message or if this message board has direct message system.

The Steelers game ticket is in Sec 333, Row Z, Seat 9. I am willing to listen offer since my position in selling is kind of weak.
SISU !! (My grandma is a full Finn born in the US - her parents are immigrants)

Hockey Guy

Reaction score

Picked a great game to go to.

OP
OP
T

tomiharju

Reaction score
I will donate a ticket to the Steelers game. It is in section 333. I need a name and email. Please, not for resale.

First one who answers, gets it.

OP
OP
T

tomiharju

Reaction score
No one needs a ticket to the game? I am jumping to my flight back home soon so few more minutes left to get it.