Tonight’s game in Seattle

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Of course it’s this stupid split squad business plus the mariners are playing plus Monday night football. So my work has root sports, not root sports+ and where the Kraken are playing. Get into the car to drive home, and it’s not on 93.3 because of MNF. So I find it on 950 AM and the goof balls are having “a preseason show” during the f*cking game. Something they could have done PRE-GAME

I don’t care how Eddy or Everett’s summer went. I was already pissed that the mariners were shitting the bed and now I have to listen to these yahoo’s yuck it up when the game is going on.

Usually everything the Kraken does is top notch, but gawd dammit, broadcast the game!

That is something the Mariners and Rizz would pull.

Rant over!

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Absolutely hate shootouts, and our team sucks at them.
Won the road game, lost the home game in a shootout.

It’s nice to watch the kraken again, especially as the Mariners rolled over and played dead and decided their season is over.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Idk how to interpret the preseason for NHL, if it’s like the NFL a bunch of Jags making a team or your main starters kicking off season rust off.

I like what I’m seeing so far, but I feel IMO the biggest area of weakness seems still weak.. Goalie

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Idk how to interpret the preseason for NHL, if it’s like the NFL a bunch of Jags making a team or your main starters kicking off season rust off.

I like what I’m seeing so far, but I feel IMO the biggest area of weakness seems still weak.. Goalie
It matters which “Gru” shows up.
If we get last years regular season Gru, we might be in trouble.

If we get playoff Gru they are golden. CD also has to be ready.

Luckily we had Martin Jones last year when Gru was hurt and or not playing well, who had an awesome stretch in there where he was stopping everything and anything.