Top Billin' Seahawks sautéed the first round AGAIN!

ivotuk

Reaction score
OMG: Seahawks sautéed the first round AGAIN! | Stole my Philly Eagles WR Smith-Njigba!! Noooo! Top Billin' 114K subscribers

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Agreed . He went psycho on me for saying his beloved Eagles got beat on some key game changing plays. Completely lost any type of Respek .
He got upset with me a few times. One was he had a video on the Seahawks in free agency and stated in the video he didn’t have any information on the salary cap #s which I supplied and he had a fit. IMO his attitude is this is MY YouTube channel and unless you worship me don’t comment.

morgulon1

Reaction score
He got upset with me a few times. One was he had a video on the Seahawks in free agency and stated in the video he didn’t have any information on the salary cap #s which I supplied and he had a fit. IMO his attitude is this is MY YouTube channel and unless you worship me don’t comment.
Hahaha . I believe it. I think he feels he's a little cooler than he actually is. I don't know why. I basically told him to F off
and he said " I won't miss you , I have 100k subscribers". I said best wishes and haven't watched anything from him since.
Like I said , there's plenty of content available from non-assholes.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He's like a Rob Staton who actually watches film