Traded our 3rd round pick?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
We obviously traded down with our 3rd round pick, but I looked and can't find the details. What was the transaction? I figured out it was with Denver, but that's all.

OP
OP
GeekHawk

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers! I officially rescind what I said in another thread about wishing RW all the best going forward since the pick results from the RW trade are in. We need him to suck bad for another year to maximize next year's 3-round pick positioning! Since obviously our picks will all be at the tail-end of each round when we win the Superb Owl...

Scout

Reaction score
Denver did draft WR Marvin Mims however the smoke of Jeudy being traded is still simmering.

GemCity

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers! I officially rescind what I said in another thread about wishing RW all the best going forward since the pick results from the RW trade are in. We need him to suck bad for another year to maximize next year's 3-round pick positioning! Since obviously our picks will all be at the tail-end of each round when we win the Superb Owl...
The gift that truly keeps on giving.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Excellent idea.

Must.... continue....to... hate.... Russ 👿

Rainger

Reaction score
As I said in another thread

Done on purpose to have the entire fan base down on ME3 for another year to mess with his psychy. So the PC v RW continues for another year.

When they again win no more than 7 games we get a better pick than having 83 this year. This is just to brilliant.