"Tunnel Vision" with Doug Baldwin

ivotuk

Reaction score
themunn":1gn4fhny said:
the sherman bump was cool

I was just going to post that exact same thing! Good stuff :)

Couldn't make out what Browner was saying there, anybody?

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawker84":3izdu3wl said:
Winfield looked old/tired running out of the damn tunnel..

I noticed that too, he was running slow like it hurt to run. Reminded me of myself, running = knee pain.

Axx

Reaction score
Wow, bennett is in dead last place for "newcomer to have biggest impact" poll????

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I remember watching House Ballard run onto the field in his last season (it was the last game I was able to attend). I literally choked up. That guy was an absolute warrior. You could see that it hurt like hell just to move, let alone to run onto the field. His legs didn't even move the right direction it seemed, but run onto the field he did, and then he stonewalled the Raiders for 4 full quarters and NOBODY got through the house. It was a sight to see. I'm grateful I got to watch him play.

I wish he had stuck with coaching as first planned, but I understand why he just had to walk away. Seeing the guys go out and play every week must have hurt him like crazy (even more than his knees) because he was the ultimate competitor. A massive guy with a massive amount of talent and heart, and the most undernoticed Seahawk great there may have ever been.

Siihawk

Reaction score
I really dug this! I wanted more! Would have been cool to have a picture in picture oh Dougie running with the flag from his POV and with the fans view at the same time.

themunn

Reaction score
And there are people that question why he has that C on his jersey...

Latest posts