Tyler broke a bone in his hand…

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Pete just said in his presser that Tyler broke a bone in his hand…looks like he is done for the season. Wow

Seak

Reaction score
Hope he has a good recovery for next year, thats when my expections for the team will be high lol

nwHawk

Reaction score
Sad for Tyler. Baller.

But, this will give the young guys a chance to showcase what they got. Curious to see what happens.

Mizak

Reaction score
I think now some posters on here understand why he always goes down after he catches the football.

James in PA

Reaction score
I must say, I really like our chances of going stride for stride with KC's offense next week!

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
Is Eskridge ever going to do anything besides catch a one-yard pass every four weeks? Is he even on the team anymore? Haven't seen hide nor hair of him. Had high hopes for him when drafted with his speed. Can he step up and contribute in a meaningful way with Lockett out?

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Is Eskridge ever going to do anything besides catch a one-yard pass every four weeks? Is he even on the team anymore? Haven't seen hide nor hair of him. Had high hopes for him when drafted with his speed. Can he step up and contribute in a meaningful way with Lockett out?
He has a broken hand as well

FPD

Reaction score
The short answer...No.

seabowl

Reaction score
With the news of Lockett possibly being out for the rest of the season, it just accentuates the screw ups by the front office in the draft prior to 2022. Eskridge was supposed to be that guy as the number three to step up if something happened to DK or Tyler. his disastrous first two years will now squarely affect the team. Not that I thought they were going anywhere this year, but it still sucks to not have a guy that can come in there and perform.

Two words; Creed Humphrey.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Bust...even Atwell is starting to look ok..drafted the wrong guy.

Torc

Reaction score
I think now some posters on here understand why he always goes down after he catches the football.
I have to give a disclaimer before this: I'm a huge fan of Lockett. I think he (and Baldwin before him) made Wilson look like a pro and saved his bacon many times. He makes catches that he has no business making and that only a small handful of receivers can make. I have no desire to see him get injured and I get that he is on the small side for an NFL receiver.

But none of these look like he's protecting his finger.....

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I have to give a disclaimer before this: I'm a huge fan of Lockett. I think he (and Baldwin before him) made Wilson look like a pro and saved his bacon many times. He makes catches that he has no business making and that only a small handful of receivers can make. I have no desire to see him get injured and I get that he is on the small side for an NFL receiver.

But none of these look like he's protecting his finger.....

Lockett likely saw the possibilities of taking cheap shots by Defenders who get tired of being beaten by him and knows that he's not built to take any unnecessary pounding ESPECIALLY for going after that ONE extra yard.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I'd rather have Tyler out there obviously but I'm interested to see what Goodwin can do as our #2. He's made some great catches this year.
Give the man the ball. He's shown glimpses of great.