Tyler Lockett reveals he's a Thunder fan

Atradees

Reaction score
Keeping my fingers crossed that the Blazers will beat them down in a first round match up.

Now that would be awesome. Hear that Mr Lockett? I got 5 bucks on the Blazers.

:thmusik36:

[youtube]iTp999AbQSE[/youtube]

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Atradees":2zq6w0jk said:
Keeping my fingers crossed that the Blazers will beat them down in a first round match up.

Now that would be awesome...........
Not a chance in hell, but I'm badly hoping to be wrong. Oh, and the Blazers have to actuality make the playoffs first. They're sliding badly right now and if they do get in they may end up in the 8 spot so they can get swept by Golden State.

Atradees

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2vkzlnwh said:
Atradees":2vkzlnwh said:

Now that would be awesome...........
Not a chance in hell, but I'm badly hoping to be wrong. Oh, and the Blazers have to actuality make the playoffs first. They're sliding badly right now and if they do get in they may end up in the 8 spot so they can get swept by Golden State.

If Ed Davis, Moe Harkless and Hendersen can be .....well whatever they can be....

Otherwise weak at the PF and SF positions

soohawk

Reaction score
That franchise has the end of this season and all of next, before they become irrelevant. Durant will sign a 1+1 this season and he as well as Westbrook will pick up roots and move to premier markets after another collapse next year. Small markets rarely win championships (San antonio/Oakland are exceptions) and players get huge bonuses from their sponsors to upgrade their exposure when moving to larger cities. Cap skyrockets next year because of the tv contracts, so anybody with star power will get paid lofty amounts of cash to uproot and the lure of big city lights has always been there for Westbrook (home to L.A.) and Durant needs to win a championship to cement his legacy or he will be the next George Gervin (Ice Man was awesome but still). NBA is fun as hell to watch, its a shame the Sonics are gone.

drdiags

Reaction score
Good for him that he has an NBA team to pull for.

Stern/Bennett/Aubrey/Schultz/Politicians burn in hell! LOL!

rcaido

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OP why would you post this?

mrt144

Reaction score
Meanwhile people don't love Kearse despite being the ultimate hometown story.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Could care less he roots for the Okie Sonics..As long as he makes the plays for the Hawks.