Uniform This Week?

4DaBirds

Reaction score
Seanhawk":tbarbdsd said:
4DaBirds":tbarbdsd said:
ApnaHawk":tbarbdsd said:
Falcon Fans are such haters.... Hijacking every thread like annoying bed bugs / pests

I'm not hating at all. I'm not here to troll, or pump up my team. I'm just having a little fun, and enjoying chatting with some Hawk fans. I'll also say that the Seahawks have the coolest uniforms in the NFL by far, and I hope the Falcons can get some cool new threads themselves soon.

This is the only good Falcon uniform:

images.jpeg

I like that old look too. That maybe the 78 uni's for the Falcons. I like the inaugural ones they let the Falcons wear back in 2012, and they got to wear them again this year minus the cool red helmet. I'm a fan of just about every teams uni's. I work as a marketing/desgin guy, and in the past I was fortunate to be involved in some branding projects with for several sports teams, so I usually will see and like nuances of a teams look that others may not pay much attention too.

The Seahawks are tops in the league for me. I also, like the update for the Dolphins, as well as the classics that never change for the well established brands.