Update on Mrs. Radish's surgery as of friday the 22nd.

hawk45

Reaction score
Hey Radish, not an inner circle guy here, but I'm so happy your wife's surgery went well. Best wishes to you both, hoping for a speedy and full recovery man.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
As I said to the above poster,,,everyone here is an insider.

Sunday update,,,watched the wife eat breakfast then go through a drill using her manuel wheelchair they keep her chained to for now because it dramatically improves hand eye coordination.

Me??? Took a load of clothes home, washed, dried, folded, returned to rehab place.

Thank goodness it didn't take over time.

8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Radish":2mcbvzoh said:
As I said to the above poster,,,everyone here is an insider.

Sunday update,,,watched the wife eat breakfast then go through a drill using her manuel wheelchair they keep her chained to for now because it dramatically improves hand eye coordination.

Me??? Took a load of clothes home, washed, dried, folded, returned to rehab place.

Thank goodness it didn't take over time.

8)
Great news! :th2thumbs:

bigbrod81

Reaction score
I'm new here & just signed up today but I would like send my wishes for your wife's speedy recovery. Having a family member go through such a surgery can be really stressful. Stay strong. I know your wife appreciates it.

silverss

Reaction score
great news!
onwards and upwards!
:)
great to hear about your upcoming Thanksgiving outing.

reading these posts makes me really believe that this community is truly great and bonded...just like the team that we are here for!