Usfl and xfl to merge

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe this will help strengthen Spring Pro Football. I didn't watch the USFL personally. With some luck it will have a strengthening effect like when the AFL and NFL merged. I really enjoyed the most recent reiterations of the XFL so if that helps them get even stronger I love it!

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The usfl didn’t do the things xfl did right last year.

Xfl broadcast play calls and ref decision making processes, making the games fun. While I don’t online bet, it was also cool to see the spread move in the game. Plus, the Sea Dragons made efforts to set up local watch parties and meet and greets. All this made it fun to watch, even though our crowds did not match that of stl or dc.

All the usfl has in terms of loyalty is from Birmingham fans, and without the bells and whistles a lot of their games looked like un ranked college ball.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
I'm still of the mindset that the NFL should adopt the XFL's special team rules. Especially on kickoffs.

The NFL basically raised the white flag on kickoffs with the fair catch rule they implemented.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I'm still of the mindset that the NFL should adopt the XFL's special team rules. Especially on kickoffs.

The NFL basically raised the white flag on kickoffs with the fair catch rule they implemented.
Completely agree. XFL really got that right. They found a way to greatly reduce injury risk but still keep it an exciting part of the game with a chance to run it back for a score.

I also think they got challenges right. Should be able to challenge anything. It helps to reduce the impact of refs mistakes.

Latest posts