Vandals hit my 9er neighbors!

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
HawkWow":1dbor4ob said:
lvnginhwktwn":1dbor4ob said:
HawkWow":1dbor4ob said:
Some of you know I have a war going with my neighbors. They are hardcore, life-long 9er fans and I tend to prefer the Seahawks. ; )

Last night they surprised us by asking that we "keep an eye" on their house as they "decided at the last minute" to GO TO THE GAME!

Yeah...will do.

Mrs Wow and the (super hot) 9er chick are friends. They are on each other's facebook. This picture is about to be posted on Facebook and I am certain it will be the boost we need to win this thing.

Mrs Wow, like many of you, think I am rather immature. I am certain the chick will LOL but the husband has zero sense of humor. He will be pissed. The Anti-flag will stay this way until their return next week and WHEN we win, I will send this pic to his phone daily. Just as I will the many 9er fans that I have to constantly endure.

I am grateful for this opportunity and proud they trusted me to monitor their home. ; ) GO HAWKS!

Brah! That's jus wrong, not too akamai, wait til they come home....lol

The guy is gonna have a shit fit for sure. Not "Akamai" would have been the usage of a blow torch. ; ) Hey...have you seen the new plans for the Ward warehouse area? Google it bro. The Hughes group bought it. You won't recognize the area when you return.

They been talking about it for years, probably check it out this spring when I come out do some work on my house.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
HawkWow":3kdmsmqo said:
Some of you know I have a war going with my neighbors. They are hardcore, life-long 9er fans and I tend to prefer the Seahawks. ; )

Last night they surprised us by asking that we "keep an eye" on their house as they "decided at the last minute" to GO TO THE GAME!

Yeah...will do.

Mrs Wow and the (super hot) 9er chick are friends. They are on each other's facebook. This picture is about to be posted on Facebook and I am certain it will be the boost we need to win this thing.

Mrs Wow, like many of you, think I am rather immature. I am certain the chick will LOL but the husband has zero sense of humor. He will be pissed. The Anti-flag will stay this way until their return next week and WHEN we win, I will send this pic to his phone daily. Just as I will the many 9er fans that I have to constantly endure.

I am grateful for this opportunity and proud they trusted me to monitor their home. ; ) GO HAWKS!
ha ha. GO HAWKS!

rideaducati

Reaction score
You've gotta put some Seahawk stuff in the house too. Put it where they'll find it as the years go by.

nategreat

Reaction score
Hopefully they don't stab you! All 49er fans have a chronic history of stabbing.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
nategreat":1yygx597 said:
Hopefully they don't stab you! All 49er fans have a chronic history of stabbing.

Ya watch out Brah, you know we're all just knife wielding thugs.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Haha...thanks for the props my friends.

Very odd they have not written me (or my wife) and they've not commented on her facebook. They are both very intelligent so I assume they know NOT commenting is incredibly tortuous to my self the "artist" lol.

I suppose they are waiting til after the game, but I must admit, they are taking some of the fun out of it for me. I appreciate you guys countering that. ; )

Beautiful day here so I don't anticipate rain. Even with the paint, I think it will start falling apart with rain (it's card board). But I will bring that 05 championship 12 towel down before their return. Very special memories in that little towel, the last game I ever attended with my since departed gramps. Our (somewhat) friendly rivalry would go to a much less friendly level and I'd have only myself to blame.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I'm as pumped for this game as I was the last time we played and you likely guessed that based on my rambling here. Good health (not luck) to the 9ers and their great fans that frequent this forum.

20-16 GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2xlux5fl said:
Post pics of the hot chick. For science

OK. This chick is the reason I don't covet thy neighbor's wife. Mrs Wow: So please be respectful.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hahaha...perhaps they're not as intelligent as I reported earlier. He just sent me a (joyless) text and said her brother is on his way over to "take the sign down and put the flag in (their) house". No congratulations. No good game. Nothing.

But guess what? I can change the code to our shared gate. And guess what? I just did. ; )

LMAO...there is no way he's climbing over our gate and no way he could get over the fence.

Where's the humor 9er fans? Prepare for the broom!

Latest posts