Verse

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Verse to Rams was one of the picks I did not want to see happen.

I don't have any reports, but I'll be sad if it happens.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He'll be damn good, but I'm at peace with Murphy. We got the clear best DT in the draft and as much as I loved both Turner and Verse, I think an elite interior is a bigger boon for a team looking to morph into a contender.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
He'll be damn good, but I'm at peace with Murphy. We got the clear best DT in the draft and as much as I loved both Turner and Verse, I think an elite interior is a bigger boon for a team looking to morph into a contender.
That elite interior just may help even some of the edge rushers already on the roster. Plus being better against the run.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
That elite interior just may help even some of the edge rushers already on the roster. Plus being better against the run.
It wrecks everything. The edge rushers get home because there's nowhere to step up. The corners and safeties have less ground to cover because the QB can't step up to buy time. The edges can set wider. The linebackers can cheat.

It all gets so much easier.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I think it runs with the whole having a strong backbone on defense concept - start with a DT and go from there.

But the verse to rams is still a bit ugh. Oh well.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Rams and Cardinals got better with their 1st rounders
I don’t think the cardinals did imo. They’re back to being OKAY ..like when they had Larry. But can this kid do what Larry did and be as dependable and can his body hold up.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I genuinely thought Verse was one of the weaker prospects. He’ll probably end up being great, but I think he’s a bust.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don’t think he cardinals did imo. They’re back to being OKAY ..like when they had Larry. But can this kid do what Larry did and be as dependable and can his body hold up.
They definitely haven’t completed the team by any means but they got a very good receiver and that will make their offense better IMO