Video for those who dream about Russell Wilson

hudsonhawk19

Reaction score
LOL my god man........... that was amazing......... and awfully familiar as I just had that exact same dream.

SilNWest

Reaction score
"In the second half of the year, [the Seahawks] were so good that I started to turn from heterosexual to whatever it is when you're attracted to Russell Wilson and only Russell Wilson." -- Kenneth Arthur, Field Gulls

awesome. I'm the same way.

Sac

Reaction score
RockHawk":2thwodu8 said:
There are times that I regret purchasing .NET....... this is one of them..... *facepalm*

You know you wish your name was Ashton...

gspin2k1

Reaction score
My 1 year old baby girl stopped watching Disney Junior to watch this video in its entirety. Halfway through she actually dropped her bottle and was still watching the video.

HansGruber

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":37ogizcz said:
The way some of you are building this guy up, if he stumbles at all next year we'll have to set up a suicide hotline.

That's a big if. I'd be comfortable betting a paycheck there will be no such stumble. It's all about practice, man. Practice. We talkin bout practice. Practice!!

CaptBennett

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3w05enre said:
The way some of you are building this guy up, if he stumbles at all next year we'll have to set up a suicide hotline.

With Russell's mental game I don't think that can happen.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Egads! This is the video we'll see being posted on message boards 'round the league... with everybody pointing at us and laughing! :34853_doh: :229031_banghead:

drdiags

Reaction score
BlueThunder":eprvisrz said:
Egads! This is the video we'll see being posted on message boards 'round the league... with everybody pointing at us and laughing! :34853_doh: :229031_banghead:

Yeah, Ram Rules rocks compared to this fan board material. I think we have rival fan moles posing as Seahawks fans. :thirishdrinkers:

I think I want to light a firecracker in my rear, that should fit in just nicely. :stirthepot:

EDIT: Just imagine the QB debates when Wilson has gone over the cliff physically. I will long for the days of the Hasselbeck or anybody threads of yore.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I held something back. I see some real genius in your flying, Maverick, but I can't say that in there. I was afraid that everyone in the tax trailer would see right through me, and I just don't want anyone to know that I've fallen for you.

dunceface

Reaction score
I THINK THIS IS AWESOME AND I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS IT!!!! :179422: :179422: :179422:

Latest posts