VIDEO: Seattle Seahawks 2020 Rookie Class

FPD

Reaction score
Friggin' great job man! The off-season has been feeling kind of slow. These two vid's make me damned excited to see all the rooks, and the entire team, get after it. (Great music too btw!)

From one gracious Hawk fan, Thanks a ton!

OP
OP

1BadAff

Reaction score
Thank you!

Glad to help during these boring (sport) times.

Johnny Dimes

Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to see what Taylor brings to the table on the edge in terms of pressure. We’re gonna need him to have an impactful rookie season. Haven’t given up on Collier just yet but he really needs to step up or get cut. We don’t need any dead weight this year. A healthy scratch is one of the worst designations in the league. Kind of embarrassing tbh

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Aussie Seahawk":3gnrfj48 said:
Welcome, 1BadAff! Truly excellent video editing. Sometime, if you don't mind, I'm going to PM you for some advice at getting started. I have many (various content; for instance, Southern Right whales) hours of raw (ie, copied straight from either DV tapes from my camcorder, or files from my DVD recorder) video crying out for editing, and have NEVER really got a grasp on it, going way back to MovieMaker on Windows XP.

But, do you use an [expensive] proprietary video editing program, or just something included in Windows (or Mac, which I know nothing of), to ply your craft?

Anyway, job very well done, and GO SEAHAWKS! :D
Buy a copy of Adobe Premiere Elements. It's the consumer version of what 1BadAff is using, and you can still do a ton of great editing with it. There are plenty of tutorials built into the Help menu and YouTube has you covered for anything you might want to do. It's $100 USD to purchase.

To the OP: Nice work. :) Thanks for posting.

OP
OP

1BadAff

Reaction score
Thank you, I really appreciate all the kind words. I think it's time to do our off-season FA pick-ups.

Greenj87

Reaction score
Colby Parkinson injury bummed me out.

Hyped on him gettin a taste early cos he can do so much.

Maybe playing catch up and coming in slowly could be beneficial.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Greenj87":585djnzp said:

:greetingsearthling:

I'd love to see something from him this season. We could have four* NBA forwards on the field at one time in the Red Zone ready to catch a RW-fade or crosser in the back of the end-zone. Hopefully he can recover.

*DK, Olson, Dissly, and Parkinson.

Greenj87

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2qwifo2r said:
Greenj87":2qwifo2r said:

:greetingsearthling:

I'd love to see something from him this season. We could have four* NBA forwards on the field at one time in the Red Zone ready to catch a RW-fade or crosser in the back of the end-zone. Hopefully he can recover.

*DK, Olson, Dissly, and Parkinson.

yeah their collective wingspans could cross the end-zone!

Colby will be a hell of a blocker too with that frame and mobility.

He could get even bigger too. Would not be surprised if he is 265 soon.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Great videos, pro-level video editing, good choices in the particular clips used, gots me all excited for the season and for seeing these guys play! One question though - does video editing software have a way to get the clips a little closer to the same volume? If I turn the volume up enough to here Schneider's draft-day calls, the action clips are *really* loud! Thanks for doing these, and for sharing. :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

Latest posts