Viewing Maps

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
HawkGA":1ojdejky said:
A friend of mine had a game the other week his TV said he was getting as opposed to the map. But when game time came, the map was right and his TV was wrong.
Well I certainly hope that happens to me this weekend. According to 506 sports map, I should get game here locally.

Basis4day

Reaction score
The map is usually correct, but is subject to change. It takes tv listings a while to update.

If it's not in my area i usually go to a bar. Search "Sunday Ticket" in yelp to find places.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Dammit, this is the 3rd out of 4 games where the bay area doesn't get the Seahawks, after a run of like 7 straight.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":mzgsxc0b said:
hawknation2015":mzgsxc0b said:
Well this map is WRONG for my local viewing here in Southwestern Michigan. My local listings for FOX say that I gotta watch Da Bears vs The Whiners. God..I am PISSED OFF!!!
Me Too!!!However if we went to Detroit.We could watch it.I think I'm going to see about NFL ticket late season discounts

rideaducati

Reaction score
Bitter":2zcgjbe4 said:
rideaducati":2zcgjbe4 said:
Sunday Ticket is so worth it.

When I had DirectTV it was worth the price I could negotiate. Unfortunately, it became no longer worth it to have DirectTV (until I actually left and they started offering me deals that were better than what I was asking for to stay.)

It's kind of funny how they do that. We end up switching from my wife on the account to me on the account every other year to save hundreds of dollars a year. I think they do that so people do switch so they can claim "new subscribers".

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Well, this sucks. It is the Bears and Whiners. They claim there are Bears fans out here. I don't know any myself. All Lions fans. Stupid, boring, meaningless game. Nice choice FOX. :pukeface:

A

Anonymous

Stay glued to the Radish Forum today and we'll keep y'all as up on things as we can.

You can also follow along online using ESPN and/or NFL.com's real-time box score info. They both refresh automatically and fairly often. Let us know if you have trouble finding a method that works for you.

8)

Cartire

Reaction score
For those that dont know, you can type in "Sunday NFL Ticket" into yelp and it will show you all the establishments in your area that carry it.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2aealhxs said:
Stay glued to the Radish Forum today and we'll keep y'all as up on things as we can.

You can also follow along online using ESPN and/or NFL.com's real-time box score info. They both refresh automatically and fairly often. Let us know if you have trouble finding a method that works for you.

8)

I typically use ESPN's. Any thoughts on whether ESPN or NFL.com's is better?